Chapter 4.

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

The group walked into the pool area, seeing the full team of the empire polo team already inside. Even the non swimmers who would never make it on the team as a first ear was sitting on benches on the opposite wall ready to cheer for their main team members. 

A whistle filled the pool earning most to turn as they looked to Rolo where he stood with Sven, Hunk and James who were waving the rest over.

"Looking good little miss Holt" Rolo cheered as he lowered his fingers showing he was the one to whistle.

"Still my baby sister" Matt warned as he glared at Rolo who laughed, matt was in his team swim shorts that ended at his knee.

"Nyma is still my one and only love in this and all my lives. I was just cheering you baby sis on since she apart of the team now .. right. Meaning we got a new badass who gonna scare away any extra members on teams who'll try to out passion her" Rolo smiled proudly, giving a mini bow as Pidge gave a small soundless giggle. Rolo had already took his team polo top and jacket off leaving him in his team swimming trunks that ended at his ankles. 

"Lets just get out of our tops or vests .. this bench is left for us to put our jackets on and for Adam along with Pidge to sit to watch or cheer" Sven smiled slightly and placed his jacket down along with his polo top on the bench on top of Rolo pile. Sven was wearing his team swim ankles as well. 

"Apart from me, we gonna be bench buddies too" Hunk smiled brightly as he looked to Pidge who nodded. Hunk had his team swimming trunks that ended just above knees before his shins. He still had his team polo top on but took his jacket off and placed his swim hat down. 

"Just don't puke out of worry for us .. it ruin the pratice game" James joked as he took his team vest off, placing it down with his team jacket leaving him in his swim trunks that ended above his knees. 

"Agreed" Keith smirked as he placed his team vest and jacket down on the bench leaving him in his swim trunks that ended at his ankles. 

"Good luck" Adam smiled sweetly as he stood in the team vest, jacket and the baggy trousers but while Pidge had her first aid cross .. Adam had manger written instead.

"Thanks .. now lets go shake hands" Shiro smiled as he looked to Adam before looking to the rest of the team. Shiro was already strip of his team vest and jacket leaving him in his team swimming trunks that ended above his knee. 

"Hell yeah, we got some butt to kick" Lance grinned as his eyes landed on the guy from earlier who seemed to be stretching. He had already took his jacket and top off leaving in on the pile on t he bench. 

"Go Voltron" Pidge silently cheered but as she jumped on the spot a little with her fist in the air and her proud smile everyone knew what she said without having her write it down. 

"Even if we lose we gonna show him not to mess with us" Lance promised as he ruffled Pidge hair before the rest of the team put their swimming helmets/caps on. 

(P.S. the team swim trunks are tight, like pro swimming trunks to stop them from being baggy and airy or lose during the game. So they, tighter then normal ones).