Chapter 7.

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

"Keith, stop hitting lance with the ball" Shiro sighed as he stood in the pool just watching Keith throw the water polo ball at Lance helmet ear area to make it bounce back to him just to be thrown back at Lance all over again.

"Oh come one, How many chances do I get at this .. let me enjoy just a little longer" Keith pleaded with a slight smirk as he threw the ball at Lance head once again.

Lance for the past ten minutes has currently not move from the spot in the pool he been standing at. After a quick warm up the team started a pratice match, Adam sitting on the edge of the pool with his feet in to get a closer look at everyone as they played so he knew what to work on better with them. But Pidge, she sat at the corner of the main hallway that would lead to the entrance, She was on her laptop researching mini competitions the team could play before the main competitions come around. Adam and Shiro the captain agreed to try out mini competitions to get everyone use to playing against another team instead of each other, since the last pratice game still had some on edge, a mini game competition was the only way to go. 

No one really noticed when lance stopped playing and stood still staring at Pidge without saying a word, it was only until Shiro threw the ball towards him thinking he was paying attention and hit him head on but Lance didn't even move making Keith the closes to him swim over and check him over to find him just staring at Pidge.

"He really been staring at Pidge, He not even picking a fight with Keith for throwing the ball at him for the past five minutes" Rolo mumbled as he stayed close to the gaol with Sven.

"So, is he in love or something because no offence to Pidge but she not normally Lance type. Please stop glaring at me" James asked before frowning as he felt Matt glare on him.

"Nah, that not his love sick face he gets when he crushing on someone or chasing skirts. I hate to say it but I think he actually interested in Pidge, I think he wants to learn about her without trying to flirt" Hunk replied as he placed his hands on his chin tapping it a little as he looked to Lance.

"Well lets cut training short since its clear Lance isn't paying attention anymore and we'll just catch a cold standing around like this" Sven sighed as he started taking his helmet off.

"I wonder what he wants to know about sis, I mean I thought he and sis was becoming good friends alright by themselves" Matt mumbled as he rubbed his neck while glancing to his sister.

Lance was suddenly yelping and splashing around in the water as Shiro blew Adam whistle by his ear making the poor teen jump out of his skin before turning to Shiro who shrugged and threw Adam whistle back to him.

"What's on your mind Lance" Adam asked with a friendly smile before glancing to Pidge to help Lance understand what he meant.

"I was just wondering, why did Pidge lose her voice. Matt already said she use to talk and well Pidge never went into detail. How did she lose it all of a sudden" Lance muttered with a slight frown as he glanced back to Pidge while the air turned tensed.

"Even I don't know and I don't plan to know until she tells me once she ready too and I hope for your shake you will feel the same" Matt replied as he looked at lance straight in the eyes, letting the younger member see his emotions threw his eyes.

"What Matt is trying to say is that if you ask her before she tells you herself then we going to kick your ass and hide your body before pretending to help the cops look for you" Keith threatened making Lance turn pale before nodding. 

"Be nice, he just curious since we never talk about and neither does Pidge. Its normal to wonder over it. But please lance, don't try and push it out of her, Pidge doesn't trust many and looking for the answers before she ready will only make her close up to you. Just wait a little longer and one day she'll tell us all" Shiro smiled kindly as he patted Lance shoulder. 

"Don't worry, I won't ever hurt Pidge" Lance promised with a gentle smile as he closed his eyes making the others turn to him stunned before glancing to each other and shaking the thought away that came to them all. 

"Just get out of the pool before you all get colds" Adam smiled as he stood up, walking to the bench to dry his legs and feet up to put his shoes and soaks on, the rest of the guys all jumping out and heading to the changing room.