This number has blocked you...

"So all this time whilst I was being a bad friend you've been texting suna?"

"Mhm" you replied eating a pocky and drinking apple juice.

"And yall were clicking together, as friends as you claim?"

"Mhm"

"But you went ahead and fucked it up by bringing up his ex?"

"Pretty much."

"Now he is mad at you and left you on read?"

"But he won't say why." You guys said in unison.

"I mean i know why i'm very stupid for that, but i didn't think it would turn into a big thing. LIKE BRO I GOT OKED." You said whilst picking up yours and Sakuras rubbish and putting it in the bin in your room.

"I cant believe i forgot how much you hate being oked" Sakura said while looking for the k-drama you guys left unfinished.

You made you way to your bed lying down on you belly like she was.

"I don't even know why i hate it so much, it bothers the fuck out of me." You said. "Like how are you gonna say nothing is wrong, be blunt, then air me? Like if you're mad just say you are because i would wanna sort it out asap don't act like you're not mad but then deep down have a problem with me you know???"

Sakura picks up your phone from your bedside table then says, " True shit."

You look at the girl beside you. "Why do you have my phone in your hand?"

"Text him." She said.

"And say what? i would just look like a dickhead." You replied.

"You've mentioned me to him no?" you nodded your head. "See if he's cooled down now and send that picture of us
and see how things go from there." She said pointing at the picture you guys took earlier.

"Um, i don't think that's a good idea." you took your phone from her hand and placed it back on the table.

"Why not?" She asked.

"Even though i only think of him as a friend, won't i seem desperate? I don't know?"

"I doubt it, from what i heard from Akaashi he's a calm guy." she reassured you.

You sighed. "Fine." You picked your phone and went to his contact. You clicked on the picture icon and took a selfie with Sakura then sent it.

Sunday 5:16pm

Y/n<3

hihi me and Sakura r cool with each other i took ur advice

hihi me and Sakura r cool with each other i took ur advice....months later and talked it out with her purrr😏

This number has blocked you, they will be able to receive your message but they could;
1:delete immediately
2:leave it on delivered but still view

(unrealistic but we move)

"HE BLOCKED ME I-." You said to your best friend who's now really curious as to why he did so.

"What the fuck, this is a lot deeper than I thought it was." she said.

"I actually don't understand what I did wrong...I think. No i know but i apologised, why is he being like this mannnn."

You belly flopped on your bed. "Maybe he was just supposed to be a temporary friend until we resolved our problem." You said to Sakura.

'But if that's so...why does my heart hurt a lot?' You thought to yourself.

"Maybe, but if that's so it's fine because after school tomorrow,we don't have practice and I really want you to get to know the team and akaashi better." She says with puppy dog eyes.

"I don't know, Sakura. What if they don't like me because think about it, they probably see me as some shy awkward girl who's only helping her friend."

"That's why you have to meet them. I'm not taking no for an answer aswell." She said shaking you left and right whilst ur still lying down.

"Fine. Only because I have nothing to do after school tomorrow." You say rolling your eyes.

Lol at this point I had 7-20 daily reader HAHAH bless y'all i cant believe sm ppl read this i'm concerned