Y/n you dumbass (3)

You were crouched down on one knee with your hands out trying to make it like a ring box, facing Atsumu who was looking down trying to hold in his laugh.

Everyone was quiet and was staring at the two of you.

Is it every day you must cause a scene for everyone took look at?

Though you did not notice people staring. You wanted an answer seeing as Kenma rejected you one too many times. </3.

"Y/n?" You could tell he was struggling to keep a straight face, he wanted to laugh so bad.

"Mhm." You replied.

"Could you maybe not put your head so close to my-."

"Have a nice day Mr.Miya." You stood up bowed. You were so ready to run from him.

He grabbed your arm pointed at you too look at everyone staring at the two of you.

"OMG GUYS NO STOP, I WASN'T TRYING TO DO ANY-."

Atsumu leaned to the side closer to you and cut you off whispered, "Y/n?"

"Mhm?" You replied back.

"stop talking." He said with a thumbs up laughing at you.

"crying." You whispered back.

"Dayyyyyuuuuuum. Y'all really getting down and dirtyyyyyyyy." Some girl with a red bonnet said.

Everyone in the cafeteria was whispering. Do people really hook up at this camp?

This is all to embarrassing to deal with.

"NOOO PLEASE GUYS YOU GOT IT ALL WRONG!!" You cried.

You were looking everywhere in the room for someone to back you up. Your eyes landed on Sakura who turned her head to Akaashi, who turned his head to Bokuto, who turned his head to konoha, who turned his head to Komi, who turned his head to Kuroo, who turned his head to Kenma, who turned his head to the girl with the bonnet on, who turned her head to Lev, who turned his head to Suna.

Your eyes landed on suna and widened.

'Why do i have such shitty friends?'

He had his eyebrows furrowed. You didn't know if he was confused or even angry, I mean even if you and Atsumu did something he can't be mad right? He has a partner.

"Guys, your scaring the poor girl." Atsumu finally spoke up. "Haven't you got anything better to do?"

Everyone went back to doing what they were doing but you knew they would still be talking about the two of you.

"You must be hungry, I heard your stomach growling like ten times in a row." He laughed.

"Not my fault I didn't have breakfast." You rolled your eyes.

You made your way over to the cooks. You were looking at all the options they had, taking your time to choose something.

"Chop, chop four eyes, we haven't got all day." Atsumu rolled his eyes.