Karasuno

"HINATA!" You shouted as you ran to him.

The whole team turned around and looked at you, then Hinata , then their eyes went back on you.

"Y/n!! How was your first time watching a practice match?" He asked, just casually starting a conversation with you whilst his team wanted to know whom the girl he was speaking to was.

"It was fun. BUT WHY DID YOU NOT TELL ME YOU COULD JUMP!??" You were shaking his shoulders violently.

"This is the first time hinata is not bragging about his jump to someone? I'm suprised." A tall blonde boy sarcastically whispered but it was loud enough for everyone around you to hear.

They all silently agreed, but then again, you could hear them.

"HEY! That's not what I always do!" He frowned.

"It's all you ever do. I mAy NoT bE aS tAlL aS tHe OtHeRs BuT i CaN sTiLl JuMp!" The setter said possibly trying to mock hinata.

Everyone laughed.

"I don't sound like that!" He argued.

"Yes you do dumbass." The setter argued back.

The two of them were basically just arguing this whole time in front of you. You didn't mind because you found it funny. Whilst they were still arguing two boys walked in front them and looked at you.

Their crazy number five and libero.

It was awkward for a while because they just started at you, so, you were looking everywhere but at them. They both dropped to their knees are started hailing you as if you were some angel that fell out of heaven. I mean shiii😩.

"More hot managers! More hot managers!" They chanted in unison.

You were slightly taken aback. You looked around you to see if they were talking about someone else, but they weren't. Like wtf you basically got called ugly earlier today, of course you were shook.

You laughed at this.

They stood up and the short on said, "what's your name? What year are you? How do you know Hinata? Wait are you dating?" All in one breathe.

You shook your head in relation to the last question.

The taller one then gasped and said, "If that so what's you business with him huuuuh? HUUUHHH?" He came closer pulling stupid faces at you.

The little one then joined in. What in the fawkery😃.

Their captain then came over to the three of you and slapped the two boys at the back of their heads.

He forced their backs down😏and they all bowed.

"I apologise for these two idiots disturbing you."

"Apologies now!" He said to them.

"Sorry." They said in unison. It made you laugh.

"It's fine i don't mind really, it's really cute ahha." You replied back.

The two boys froze at your words then walked off proudly.

Still facing your front, you seen them in the corner of your eye fan girling about the conversation they just had with you.

Yuh, you got that good peripheral vision or whatevea🥱.

It made you laugh again. Who knew your words had an impact on people.

"But seriously, what is a girl like you doing." The tall blonde boy pointed at you. "Talking to a guy like him." And pointed his finger at Hinata.