Hey there virgin

This chapter is just majjjorrrr waffle so don't get political with me👅👁👅

Also the video at the top is one of my favourite videos BAHAHAHAHA

Back to your pov

Once you got out of the gym you didn't know where you were even going. You were embarrassed. You exposed yourself to everyone but that's not what bothered you. You don't care that your a virgin, it's not like it's a bad thing, well depending on who you ask. What bothered you was that you told a lie to suna and you could not even stick to it.

Ugh dumb bitch tingzzzz😻😻😩😩.

I just wanna be y/n rn don't you?😩🤺.

N e wayz.

You were to deep in your thoughts with you head looking up towards the ceiling and your eyes shut.

You were walking for what felt like hours and you were tired. All your energy had been fully drained up to the point that you could drop dead to the floor as of right now.

While you were walking you didn't notice the water fountain in front of you and you walked right into it.

You opens your eyes and stepped back a little then grabbed your leg and put pressed your left thigh on your chest whislt grabbing on to your toe, hopping around.

"awwww for fuck sake man!" You cried.

You sat in the floor and took off your shoe to see your toe there was no damage done but, you could literally feel your toe beating. "ouch, ouch, ouch...."

Your room was quite a long walk from where you were and if you were to crawl, people would look at you funny. You were pretty sure you already had a name going around the camp, if anyone saw you crawling it would probably be game over.

Further up ahead from where you were sitting, on the ground, was the nurse's office.

"Might aswell get it checked out." You said to yourself.

You were set on that idea so you put on back you shoe and limped into the nurse's room.

"Hello. How can I help?" The nurse that was inside the room asked. She was very polite and pretty.

"Um, well I was just walking and I stubbed my left toe on the water fountain and I think it's swollen." You replied back.

"Do you want me to check it?"

"If you don't mind please, thank you."

She smiled and nodded. She then asked for you to lie down on the hospital cot (yk then bed ting yea that what I'm talking bout) and took off your left shoe and sock.

Obviously putting gloves one first because ew who likes feet.🤢.

N e wayzzz.

She took a look at your feet and started pressing you big toe asking you if you felt any pain. You nodded to indicate you were in pain.

If it wasn't swollen before, it definitely is now.

"It's not badly swollen but it is bruised."

Oh I knew that.😼😼

"Are you sure you didn't kick the fountain or something ?" She laughed.

"No I was just walking with my eyes closed." You nervously giggled.