Room 12

Alrighty slaves I'm here to take a register, if your early say so if not say your late😡

Also I feel like this chap went a bit fast. I think you'll get what I mean when u read it.

Also there is a new character😻😻

The silence was killing you. It's been a couple of minutes since Suna stormed out of the cafeteria.

Why is everyone so quiet? Whats everyone's problem today?

"Um...what the frig is going on?" You finally spoke up.

No one answered you. How embarrassing.

"Um."🧍‍♂️ "ogey."

Not you still talking after you got aired by a full table. Please-

"You guys believe me. Don't you?" Atsumu looked at what was left of his team and asked.

Believe him? Fuck is going on?

"Tsumu. Your like my fucking brother, I know you're a dumbass but you would never hurt Suna." The girl said.

Everyone who knew what was going on agreed with her which made Atsumu smiled but the smile left as quick as it came.

"He doesn't mean anything he said, literally his big mouth gets him into shit like this, feelings and all that is not for him." They agreed some more.

"I mean clearly he's not over what happened, I mean shit if it happened to any of us we wouldn't even be holding it together like he was. I think we all, even him, thought it was low to bring her into this but the damage's been done now. We may have not been there in that moment but we all believe you when you say nothing happened." Osamu said.

"Yeaaaah, plus we can tell when your lying." The girl added. "You're like an open book to me tbh."

"Yea.."

~ (^0^) ~

After that conversation everyone went back to being quiet. No one dared to speak, even though your head was down looking under the table, there were times when you wanted to speak, but you couldn't, you didn't want to bring all this attention to yourself and say something dumb.

But one thing that wouldn't leave your mind was Suna's face during the whole 'going on your knee for Atsumu' shit. 'Twas confusing. Was he angry, sad or disappointed? Why did he even care?

I mean I guess you can find out when you talk to him later...................that's if he wants to talk to you right? I mean his face had 'anything but happy' literally written all over it, so to you and anyone else who probably isn't really close to him, it doesn't look like he would wanna speak to you or them you know?

Why do this your life? Why are you like this. Cant you just live a normal non dram-

"Y/N!!"

You looked up to see everyone standing up and making their way out of the cafeteria.

"We leaving now, that cafeteria is closing." Sakura said to you. "You can't sit in here forever dumbass." She laughed at you ran over to the boys who were already off in the distance.

"right. i'm coming." You said to her but your voice was barely audiable.

You stood up and took your phone out of you tracksuit bottom pocket to check the time.