I kinda wanna know what the hype about you is I guess

Time skip 👅👁👅

You went back to your room for a while and just layed there on your bed. Your team and coach all collectively agreed that you should take the rest of today off seeing as your pretty useless. :)

All the boys were practicing whilst some of the managers were off cooking some food for you guys all to eat and the coaches were off planning tomorrow's game.

You looked at the time and it read,

5:45 pm

Sakura texted you that food would be ready like an hour ago. Ugh the fucking whore. Still waiting.

Just as you put your phone on charge so you could take a nap, you heard a knock on your door.

You weren't really expecting to see anyone so you were wondering who it was.

They knocked again.

"Oh my fuck, be patient, it ain't easy walking around with a big fat toe." You stood up making your way over to the door.

When you opened your door you were shook.

You were definitely not expecting him, out of everybody in the whole camp, to be here the fuck.

You gave him a confused look which lead him to sigh.

"Can I come in, or are you just going to be starting at my pretty face all day?" He laughed.

"I don't know? Calling yourself pretty? Almost seems like an insult to Barry the bee." You joked.

"First of all, I literally don't see the resemblance." Atsumu pouted. "And second of all, how does that even make sense?"

"I don't know." You tried holding in your laughter. "I'm not really good with insulting people." You couldn't contain your laughter anymore.

"Clearly." He rolled his eyes then laughed with you.

"Come in, I guess." You stepped aside for the setter to come in.

He looked at the floor moving his finger left and right trying to pick a space to sit. In the end, he sat on Sakura's bed then you went underneath the blanket of yours and lied down.

"Soooooo?" You asked. "What can I do for you?"

"I don't know." He shrugged his shoulders.

"Youuuuu dont know?" You questioned him.

"Mhm."

"I kinda wanna know what the hype about you is I guess." He shrugged his shoulder again.

'The hype? What hype'

"What do you mean the hype about me." 🥲

"Everyone is going around talking about how cool and funny you are it's like I can't escape it." He rolled his eyes.

You laughed.

"Me? Cool and funny?"

"I know right I was just as shocked as you." He laughed.

"That's.....mean..."

"Eh, not really." He replied back.

"But ever since you met me you've just been mean." You rolled your eyes.

"Yea, i know I cant help it, I kinda regret it."

"Really?" You asked him.

"Mhm." He nodded.

"But that does not mean we are friends! Like I said I just wanna know what the hype is."

You didn't take offence to this. You knew he had a problem getting along with girls he first meets, you just never knew why. You did not want to pree into that seeing as he just said your not friends, maybe later?