Fly

Okay slaves let's pretend that everything I'm saying about this match is true xx

I can't write games

The whistle blew for all games to begin.

Konoha was up to serve.

"Nice serve konbro." Bokuto said clapping his hands twice together.

Konoha severe the ball and it went over the net. Karasuno number 3 recived the ball and it went to their setter.

You remembered him. You're always going to remember him as the scary guy who shouted at hinata.

That memory sent shivers down your spine.

"Get ready boys." Sakura shouted to them.

The setter sent the ball to hinata who ran from the back and jumped suuuuuuuuuupppppppeeeeeerrrrrrr high.

Your mouth dropped but no one else around you was shocked. In fact bokuto seemed proud?

What the friggidy frack is going on? You felt stupid being the only one shocked so you played it cool and pretend to know what was going on.

Hinata was ready to spike the ball. Everything about that was perfect. Perfect set and perfect jump So how was it going to be an easy win?

Then, the ball dropped on the floor in front of him....huh?

The whistle blew and it was a point to your team.

It was quiet (anit no back talk).

What the frig just happened. Hinata just literally levitated in the air but missed.

Maybe it was a mistake right?

"Don't worry guys you'll get it next time." Number one said to them you were assuming it's was their captain, Daichi? he had line under his number.

They two boys (hinata and the setter) both looked at each other, then looked away.

You were so lost.The ball was back to your team and konoha severed again. "Nice serve!" You yelled to him and gave him a thumbs up.

He smiled.

The whistle blew again and he hit the ball.

Number three received it again and it went to the sexy- I mean scary settter.🧍🏾‍♀️

He tossed it to their number five who seemed overly excited about this, though you definitely thought it was going to hinata and so did the team. Is he a decoy?

is that what they call is? Oh My Lord. i've never been so lost in a game before.

He spiked the ball down and got them a point.

"YEAAHHHHHHHHHHH!" He yelled really loudly.

"YEEAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!" Their libero and hinata started hyping him up.

"Guys be quiet." The captain said.

"YYYYYEEEAAAAHHHHHHHH!" They still were making noise.

"I SAID QUIET." They stopped making noise and you thought back to a conversation you had when you first talked to hinata.

"Angry Daichi is scary."

There captain sure seems scary. Scarier than their setter.