The Siren's Memoir

!! NEW STORY!! 📢NEW STORY!! 📢NEW STORY!! 📢 NEW STORY!!

SYNOPSIS :

Euryale Israfel Scylla Vaverious also known as Scylla is a normal teenager girl that deals with her normal depressing life atleast not until a whole new world starts to invade her present, her current reality, which of in this case is her past and undeniable unrealistic identity that brings her life a lot more confusion, thrill, adventure, truth and maybe... also love.

This is the start of her journey, The Siren's Memoir.

PROLOGUE

Scylla's POV

It is, again, a chilly night.. the one night that I've always waited for.. the night of the full moon.

For some reason, as a child, I was always drawn to the scent of the sea, to the sounds of the waves and the way the sands hug my feet as if it were they's. It was a mystery and it still is - how I feel like the sea have been a part of me for a very long time, for the rest of my life, when I, indeed, lives and only lives in the greens, city and the lands, but water. Weird isn't it?

I always thought that I just simply love it, that I'm just another person who gains comfort and feels at ease only when walking or running towards the blue sea and the white sands and yet maybe... just maybe, after all this years of confusion, lies, and deceit, my hunches were right...

That being said, this is my journey and this is the start of my story.

XOXO

A/N : Hiii! After months of resting from writing, I'm back again with another fantasy story that I hope ya'll would like and also support the way you give love to my other stories as well! Moving forward, I would also like to thank all my readers and supporters who supported my recent story, Impemare Academy, despite of it's flaws. If you could try to read this as well and give feedback, I would really appreciate it as I am still very open in improving and working more. That's All, Keep safe and Stay Home! Love u all!