00|ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ

Banner by plutoqissed

ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴬᴿᴱ ᵂᴼᵁᴺᴰˢ ᵀᴴᴬᵀ ˢᴴᴼᵂ ᴼᴺ ᵀᴴᴱ ᴮᴼᴰᵞ ᵀᴴᴬᵀ ᴬᴿᴱ ᴰᴱᴱᴾᴱᴿ ᴬᴺᴰ ᴹᴼᴿᴱ ᴴᵁᴿᵀᴵᴺᴳ ᵀᴴᴬᴺ ᴬᴺᵞᵀᴴᴵᴺᴳ ᵀᴴᴬᵀ ᴮᴸᴱᴱᴰˢ

𝘗𝘭𝘢𝘺𝘭𝘪𝘴𝘵: 𝘋𝘦𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘴 𝘣𝘺 𝘈𝘭𝘦𝘤 𝘉𝘦𝘯𝘫𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘯

He kissed her cheek, her ear, her jaw. "Tell me what you feel."

"I can't explain it," she shook her head breathlessly. "It's like you're starting a fire on me, but you aren't a matchstick."

He smirked, "Let's see if I can build it."

He tightened his hands on her thighs and drew her closer as he sped up. She melted into him with her mind lost, giving up unwillingly. All she felt were the currents of pleasure going in and out of her...

"You feel so good." she whispered...and Lance couldn't hold it anymore, he plunged himself deep into her heat. She suddenly had a wild thrill she had never known. Was it happiness, fear, or madness? Hands locked around his neck, lips bruising his as he moved faster.

"Lance!" her 'o' shaped lips screamed in ecstasy. A heavy deadening wave of memories yanked him back and he stopped.

His mother had screamed his name before she took his place from the attack of the wolf.

Tears started to run down his cheeks, falling on her shoulder but he wouldn't let her see them. Instead, he fell on her, both of them sinking into the bed as he wept. Hot tears soaked the sheets, leaving evidence but the proof was written on his face. Crying was hard to hide.

"It's okay Lance, it's gonna be okay." she whispered, hugging him. He knew she had seen the reason for his weakness in his mind. He wanted to trust her with his vulnerability but he couldn't. He didn't. It made him weaker.

His emotions wore off behind a mask of anger and he stood, threw on his pair of jeans that laid on the ground, and made his way to the bathroom.

She laid there, splayed out, staring at the ceiling, and crying silently. Wincing as she heard the sounds of glass breaking.