07|ʜᴇᴀᴛᴇᴅ ʙʀᴇᴀᴋғᴀsᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴡɪʟᴅ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs

ʀᴜʟᴇ ɴᴜᴍʙᴇʀ ᴏɴᴇ;ғᴜᴄᴋ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ𝑷𝒍𝒂𝒚𝒍𝒊𝒔𝒕: 𝑲𝒆𝒆𝒑𝒔 𝑴𝒆 𝑪𝒐𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑩𝒂𝒄𝒌 - 𝑾𝑰𝑳𝑫

ʀᴜʟᴇ ɴᴜᴍʙᴇʀ ᴏɴᴇ;
ғᴜᴄᴋ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ
𝑷𝒍𝒂𝒚𝒍𝒊𝒔𝒕: 𝑲𝒆𝒆𝒑𝒔 𝑴𝒆 𝑪𝒐𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑩𝒂𝒄𝒌 - 𝑾𝑰𝑳𝑫

_______________________________

"Mom?" he wasn't sure but he knew she was the one. There she was, on the ledge of the room he was in. Tears welled up in his eyes as the wind blew her worn night dress. She was leaving him again.

"I did it for you Lance. Stop beating yourself up. It wasn't your fault." she whispered but he shook his head. He wouldn't accept it. It was his fault she died. It was coming for him, not her.

"No-"

"It wasn't your fault. I have to go." he saw a lone tear roll down her left cheek and before he could reach out, she fell backwards.

He gasped as he sat up on his bed. His fingers wiped off the tears that stained his cheeks and he got down immediately.

"Shit." he muttered when his mind recalled the events that happened last night. A pack of cigarettes, alcohol, Sugar, and the fight. He took off his last night's clothes and changed into a random shirt and a short he found in his hamper, not forgetting the new pack of cigarettes he stole.

He made his way downstairs to ask his Gran about the person that brought him back but stopped and tiptoed when he heard a different voice.

"He needs time to adjust Mrs Will. I'll tell him when he's ready." he clenched his fist when he peeked at the blonde who was setting the dinner table wearing his Gran's apron.

"Tell him what?" he walked in like an uninvited guest, ignoring his Gran's gasp and staring Sugar down. "What the fuck are you doing here?"

"Language!" his grandfather slammed his newspaper on the dinner table and Lance rolled his eyes and sat on the chair in front of him. He could feel his grandfather burning his skull with his glare.

"I came to check up on you." her voice was lower, like she didn't expect to witness so much tension between grandfather and grandson.

"Well I'm fine, get out." he was embarrassed. The whole town already knew so much about him, he didn't want them to know more.

"She's joining us for breakfast." his Gran corrected, dishing the scrambled eggs and bacon on his plate.

"Of course." he whispered and sucked in a breath when she sat beside him. He glared at her but she avoided his eyes and slurped the glass of water she was holding.