16|sᴜʟᴘʜᴀᴛᴇ ɢᴀsᴇs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡʀᴏɴɢ ᴛᴜʀɴs

ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ɴᴏᴛ ғɪɢʜᴛɪɴɢ ғᴏʀ ᴀɴ ɪᴅᴇᴀʟ, ᴛʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴊᴜsᴛ ғɪɢʜᴛɪɴɢ ғᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜʀsᴇʟғ𝑷𝒍𝒂𝒚𝒍𝒊𝒔𝒕: 𝑽𝒂𝒎𝒑𝒊𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝑵𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝑶𝒖𝒕 - 𝑯𝒂𝒓𝒍𝒆𝒚 𝑷𝒐𝒆

𝑷𝒍𝒂𝒚𝒍𝒊𝒔𝒕: 𝑽𝒂𝒎𝒑𝒊𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝑵𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝑶𝒖𝒕 - 𝑯𝒂𝒓𝒍𝒆𝒚 𝑷𝒐𝒆

______________________________

"I think we're close." Sugar's voice pulled Lance out of his slumber and his eyes opened quickly as he stared at the umber-brown ancient forest that reeked of age. The road she drove on was wide and clear but the trees on each sides were as tall as watchful guardians.

"Yeah we are, wanna switch?" Ace asked as he stretched his toes in the backseat.

"Yes please." she stepped on the brakes immediately and hopped out of the driver's seat.

Lance couldn't stop staring at the road ahead. It seemed endless and he was fidgety. The trees around seemed very weird like they were being watched.

"Can you drive please?" Lance ordered Ace who stared at him with narrowed eyes.

"Dude you gotta chill. We're gonna get through this." Ace grinned at him but the agitated feeling he had inside kept on growing. His wolf growling inside his head wasn't helping.

"Something's not rig-what the hell was that!" he yelled towards the brown shadow that crossed the front of the car.

He stared at Ace's mouth, he could see his lips moving but the sound was blocked by a ringing noise in his ear.

He placed his palm on his ear, blood dripping from his nose, still trying to grasp what was going on before an ear-splitting deafening sound blasted right through the car and he found himself floating through the air. The last image he saw was blood pouring from Sugar's nose and ears before he crashed right through a tree.

"Shit." he wheezed at the massive pain he felt in his head and his eyes widened when he felt a hard palm on nose and he fought hard to get free from the person's grip on his neck.

"Sugar!" he screamed when he saw her unconscious and dragged on the ground by a masked person. Hot tears fell from his eyes as Ace was being dragged away too like a ragdoll.

I'm sorry he whispered in his mind as his eyes slowly gave up.