17|ᴡᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ ʜᴏᴍᴇ, ʟᴀɴᴄᴇʟᴏᴛ

ɪғ ᴋᴀʀᴍᴀ ᴅᴏᴇsɴ'ᴛ ʜɪᴛ ʏᴏᴜɪ ғᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴡɪʟʟ

ɪ ғᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴡɪʟʟ.
𝑷𝒍𝒂𝒚𝒍𝒊𝒔𝒕: 𝑯𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒕𝒐𝒘𝒏 𝑯𝒆𝒓𝒐𝒆𝒔 - 𝑴𝒐𝒐𝒏 𝑻𝒂𝒙𝒊

________________________________

"A room with two beds is what we need." Lance stared at the fat woman who eyed them from head to toe with bored eyes. She was definitely messed up in the head if she wasn't bothered by the blood they had all over them, especially Ace who looked like he just escaped a gang beating.

"200 dollars for a night." she popped her gum after blowing a bubble. Lance reached into his pockets and brought out a thousand dollar.

"Keep the change." he dropped it on the counter and she picked up the super squeezed note with disgust, irritating them by her sluggishness.

"Give it!" Ace flashed his fangs at her, his eyes glowing yellow and Lance laughed awkwardly at her frightened state, pushing Ace behind him slowly.

"Thanks." he took the key carefully from her shaking hands and pulled Sugar who hung onto him like a tired koala.

They walked up the stairs and made their way to the assigned room on the hallway. Ace flopped himself on a bed immediately they got into the room and Lance dropped Sugar lightly, switching on the lights and shutting the window blinds.

"I'm gonna run a bath." he announced to no one and got into the bathroom, flinching at the broken bathtub that could fit just two people. He turned on the shower, the water was freezing cold but his wolf heat was an advantage at that moment.

"Hey." he turned to see Sugar standing sinfully naked in front of the locked bathroom door. She walked closer to him and snaked into the bathtub. Lance took off his clothes quickly and joined her, picking up the odd smelling liquid wash from the side of the bathtub.

"Wash me?" she asked, giving him her best doll eyes and his heart tugged at how innocent she looked. He squeezed the liquid wash on her hair, running his fingers through its softness.

"Do you still feel pain?" he asked as his palm rubbed softly on her shoulders.

"Nope, just tired." she replied and he nodded, his hands going south but she stopped him and held his chin high so she could stare at him.

"Are you fine?" she asked and he gave her a small smile.

"Yeah."

"You don't look fine." she ran her thumb down the side of his face, to his perfectly shaped jaw.

"Then stop looking. If I can still breath, then I'm fucking fine." he bent his head to stare at the foamy tub, then her smooth fair thighs. One minute he had his lips in between his teeth, chewing down on them tightly to control himself and the next minute, he had his head on her shoulder, crying so hard that he could feel his tears running down his chest.