Chapter 6 - "Welcome to Beacon?"

A few hours had passed since their departure to Beacon, and all who rode the ship were nothing short of excited. All except the blonde, of course, who lost his breakfast whilst the ship was in motion. Those witnessing such a tragedy merely laughed or stood in disgust as the boy helplessly let loose, while Raikō diverted his attention from it, and towards other things.

The ship had finally made its stop, and the passengers and even staff stepped out from the door, and beyond the brick road leading to their future. Sadly, there were but two others who stayed behind: The Blonde, and Raikō himself. The Blonde was still vomiting, yet in a bin outside of the ship, and near the exit. Noticing the opening door, Raikō stood from the wall and removed his headphones, slipping them onto his collar and stepping out with a look of concern.
"Don't worry 'bout me! I'm just- HRK!" The Blonde said out loud, before retching into the bin even further. Deadpanning at what he saw, Raikō reached into his coat and removed a small container from the inner pocket.
"Here. It's not much, but it should help." Raikō muttered, stuffing his hand back into his pockets once the boy had finished throwing up, and accepted the container. Opening it, he was concerned, yet tempted to the sight of somewhat small, yet translucent pills.
"Erm. . .What is it? Pain-Killers? Herbs?" The blonde had asked, removing two of them from the bottle and placing them into his mouth.
"It's an antihistamine. It helps out for relieving nausea or vomiting." Raikō explained, pointing towards the bottle before walking off with a small wave.

Swallowing the pills, it was as if the medicine worked immediately. Either that or every fiber of his being had faith in the medicine. He eventually ran after Raikō, catching up and continuing to push forth his confident demeanor.
"Thanks a lot! I feel better, already." The Boy nodded, grinning at him for his aid. Raikō was unphased by his gratitude but was accepting of its existence.
Still looking towards the road to Beacon, Raikō continued to walk. "You can thank the staff for that. I'm just the deliverer." He glanced towards the Blonde, his eyes widening once he saw the boy dash in front of him, stopping his trail.
"Either way, I wouldn't have gotten it if it wasn't for you. Name's Jaune Arc. Short, sweet, rolls off the tongue, ladies love it." He introduces himself, extending his hand towards Raikō.
"Raikō Namaiki." He extends his hand as well, shaking Jaune's with a somewhat firm grip.
"Cool name. It'd be a bit tricky with the ladies, though."
"Uh-huh. . ."
"So, you a first-year too?" Jaune asks with a smile.
"That's right."
"Great, guess we're in the same boat. Pretty exciting, getting to be a Huntsman in the making, right?"
"Without a doubt," Raikō replies, looking towards his scroll that buzzed in response to another message:

'I can't find you anywhere. Where the heck are you?'

Seeing the message, he stuffed the scroll back into his pocket, before looking towards the blonde. "I should go. Have any idea where all students are supposed to go?" Raikō asked, receiving a shake of the blonde's head.
"Not at all. But maybe you'll have an easier time looking for it with extra help." Jaune suggested.
"Ha. . .Maybe."
The two's small talk was brought to a halt upon Raikō seeing an explosion occur in the distance. It was small but seemed lethal under the right conditions.

"Unbelievable! This is exactly the thing I was talking about!"

A voice in the distance was yelling repeatedly, possibly scolding the cause of that explosion.
"Man, what the heck was that?" Jaune asked, turning around to observe the occurrence as well. It only took a few minutes for the red fog to clear, revealing Ruby being scolded by a girl dressed in all white.
Raikō didn't respond to Jaune's question but walked towards the two with a sigh.