Chapter 1 - "To Fall and Rise Anew."

Within the depths of the entity's mind, lied nothing but static, both mentally, and in emotion. There was no recollection as to what occurred, but there was but a feeling overtaking it's psyche which felt possessive in memories.

It's target? A 16 year old male, floating in space. Typically, those would assume that he was solely human; their presumptions changing at the fact that the male sustained a pulse without the necessary gear to explore the boundless anomaly, and yet was unconscious.

Albeit the tone was faint, the following words echoed from everlasting darkness:

"You've done well and earned the respect of many, to face our legion and still live. However, that does not take away from your liability to our balance as a family. Thus, we've granted you a choice."

The trembling in his proximity manifests a large hole behind the fallen male, reeling him in slowly, but surely.

"We will hold onto pieces of your memories to grant you a new life within another. . .to grant you serenity. If by some way you manage to return, you will face our wrath once more. . .

I highly recommend that you do not.

The person who spoke finally went silent, the hole engulfing the entity at a quickened pace. The shimmering of blue and white, their planet and the stars ceased, the humming of the hole he was enclosed in intensifying, before ending entirely.

Shuffle. . .

Thud!

Stuck in an secretive area, the male would remain still. However, all would continue to move at its own pacing, his presence unknown.

". . . aikō. . . Raikō. . ."

The name caused Azure Blue eyes to raise from closure, and subside a blur that threw off the exploration of its surroundings.

A sigh released from the male as he began to sustain consciousness. His surroundings felt entirely different than the last, but even still, he wasn't too sure of where he was now, or if he'd gone to somewhere new. All that he could remember that was recent was a concussive blast, and nothing more.

". . .Feels like I broke my ass. . . Did I. . .?"

Luckily, he didn't. Springing up from his current spot, he was perfectly fine. Or at least, he thought so.

"Alright, now let's see here. . ."

". . .Oh no."

Patting his pockets, he didn't feel anything within them. As a reach for hope, he dug into each pocket; both in his torn up varsity jacket and jeans, yet to no avail.

"Great, no phone. . .Guess that means I won't be able to figure out if last night was a party or somethin'. . .Let's. . .let's not panic. Maybe that can help me out, here?"

Fixing his position, he would reach forth as if he's grabbing onto something. . .

And nothing happened.