ask n dare

Lucas: "It's a dragon, I shouldn't be surprised

Lucas: "It's a dragon, I shouldn't be surprised. I don't really remember them too much, what I can remember is,them being nice."

Gallren: "I was angry I was trapped I'm his boys body."

Lucas felt a bit weird and his body was shaking. Soon a copy for Lucas split from him before looking like a girl.

Lucas: "Why did you do that?!!"

Gallren: "Why thank you. I'm off now."

Lucas stopped her.

Lucas: "I don't trust you not to cause trouble."

———————————————————

Ritchie just shrugged his shoulders at you.

Brandon" 'Great, now we have to deal with a dragon. I'll try and think of something. No we never got I to an argument that big."

Eden: "Its interesting to watch, but also can get annoying. It makes sense that he'd have a dragon brother. "

Devin: "It does. Ritchie are you ok?!"

Ritchie went limp and was fully putting his weight on Devin. It took a couple minutes before he moved.

Ritchie: "Ugh, mmmy head. Brother? Brandon!? I am sorry for how I acted."

Brandon: "It's fine."

———————————————————

Mario: "Yea, I'm happy to have met him and I'm able to spend time with him."

———————————————————

Everyone was having a mix of reactions at Mario's brother being a dragon. Inmo was making dumb remarks, David was cracking jokes, Lara was confused, and Kit was like I have another brother now.