ask n dare

Brandon put the ring on as he fell asleep

Brandon put the ring on as he fell asleep. Captain Margin blocked off the area Brandon was in.

———————————————————

Michael was silent as he watched Ritchie break down. The words are a little muffled and he couldn't quit make them out.

———————————————————

The parents were in their bed when they were covered in glitter. They were about to yell at you when they got turned into toddlers.

———————————————————

Gallren: "I was a goddess worshipped by all, but soon my rule fell. Of course I ca re e for him somewhere, he is my magic user and host."

Lucas fell asleep and appeared infront of Gallren only to see her become a kid. 

Gallren: "LuLu!"

Lucas: "Wait,wait you can't touch me!"

Gallren stops and pouted a little.

Gallren: "Why!?"

Lucas: "Because that would hurt and possibly kill me."

Gallren looked down a little and made an Oh sound.

Lucas: "I can't really give him a place. But he is family."

———————————————————
Ritchie and Devin were cuddling close in their sleep.

Eden: "I always shield my eyes when I find it necessary.

———————————————————

Plant was having a sleepover with Amira. They were getting ready for bed. They both sleepily said thank you as they fell asleep on eachother.

———————————————————

Blake said Ritchie is like a cousin. David said he was like a brother. Inmo said uncle and the others didn't really know.