ask n dare

The guards take the weapons you try to hand them

Brandon: "No she shouldn't he here yet.... hopefully."

Ritchie: "Its a little too late to run. What is it that you want Soren."

Mom: "Dont talk to tour father alike that dear!"

Ritchie: "I e, no."

Brandon: "What do you want?"

Brandon's voiced held some venom.

Soren: "We wanted to inform you that Francesca's arrival was delayed. We are also here to discuss plans for who your brother will marrie."

Mom: "We have a line up of some gorgeous women for you, all of nobility, to pick from."

Ritchie: "No."

Soren: "Dont be like that my boy we're giving you a choice on who to pick, unlike your brother."

Ritchie: "I refuse to marrie anyone you picked out."

Mom: "Is this because of your son? We're sorry we couldn't bring hi."

Soren: "No, it's about that girl from that game."

Ritchie was very quiet and tightened his hand, Brandon was trying to keep him calm.

Ritchie: "shut up."

Soren: "You wouldn't have been able to marrie that girl anyways. Sure we didn't have a wife for you yet, but she was a peasant and was from a presidential country. I swear this Ash- "

Something was thrown past Soren's head.

Ritchie: "Don't you dare say her name or speak bad about her!"

With that Ritchie stomed out and headed into the forest with Brandon following him.

Soren: "That didn't go too bad."

Mom: "If only we didn't let them be friends with that Tyger follow, what was his real name?"

Soren: "I don't know. At least we didn't make that same mistake with Amira. That and her usage of the internet."

-with the twins-

Both the twins were leaning against a tree.

Ritchie: "I'd stay. There is no way is leave them here with how crazy these people can be."

Brandon: "Not to mention they'd have to change everything because of no magic. I couldn't leave them here, even with....her."

Brandon shived a little.

???: "Brandon...Ritchie?"

———————————————————

Allumos: "This is quite weird and I'm not completely use to not having magic. I'm sure Viper is grateful for that, but he is missing a curtain person."

Viper cuddled closer to Allumos.

Allumos: "And if course he won't let go."

———————————————————

Blake was in a bed with Lucas.

Lucas: "It's nice not to be yelled at constantly, but it's also like part of me is missing."

Blake: "Likes it's chimed up and no matter how hard you try nothing happens.

———————————————————

The dragon slayers in Alantied looked confused about them being in a different world.

Mario: "Were supposed to go and fight in a dragon war tomorrow. Why did they leave now?"