ask n dare

Devin: "No besides that one time where he fell asleep on me

Devin: "No besides that one time where he fell asleep on me. I am worried about him."

———————————————————

Brandon was rubbing the sleepy Ritchie's head. Brandon was whispering as he spoke.

Brandon: "No, not yet. It kinda was because my brother isn't one to show sadness or what we consider weakness. He only really had a break down near mean when there is nobody around.  There was only ever one other person that I met."

Devin suddenly appeared on the couch next to the twins.

Brandon: "Hi."

Devin was a little disoriented when he appeared. Ritchie let his body fall from Brandon onto Devin, hugging him in the process. Ritchie let out a yawn too tired to move.

Devin: "Hi, I see he's doing better."

Brandon nodded his head as he took Ritchie's icecream bowl to the sink. Devin fixed the blanket that was around Ritchie and gave him his stuff monkey.

———————————————————

Lucas for some reason got really sad and was wanting cuddles. Blake just sat down with her's and Lucas's popcorn when she pull pulled onto Lucas lap and hugged from the waist. Lucas put his head on the back of her neck.

Blake: "Lucas! Are you ok?!"

Lucas: "Yea, can we stay like this for a bit?"

Blake: "Sure?"

Blake was at lost with her words. She let Lucas cuddle her as they watched some movies.