give n ask

Brandon managed to brake the stress ball

Brandon managed to brake the stress ball. Ritchie dragged Brandon onto his bed, still carrying Devin.

Brandon: "I'd still use it."

Ritchie: "Same. Let's just get some sleep Brandon."

Brandon: "You're right."

Devin woke up a little bit when you hugged him. Ritchie  gently rocked and talked to Devin, putting him back to sleep. Ritchie stayed up to make sure Brandon was asleep peacefully before he went to sleep himself.

———————————————————

Soren: "You can't kill us that would be treason, but I suppose you can still hate us. How about we set Ritchie up with this girl? She just lost her fiancee and would be in need of someone."

Mom: "Its a little too soon for her to be set up to marri again. But we can hold a party where Ritchie can met the girls we picked out."

Soren: "That's a wonderful idea."

———————————————————

The others looked a little horrified at what you just told them about that girl.

Blake: "So, we need to keep her away from him."

Lucas: "Absolutely."

David: "Kinda, but it will be quite the show to see. Hey I'll help if I'm needed."

Blake, a sleepy Plant, and Lucas glared at David. Kit was already alseep.

Blake: "Thank you for the necklace."

Lucas help her put it on.

———————————————————

Viper: "Yea, I dooo he like a dad n Pat a brooother. I'm saaaad n want Kay."

Allumos: "Yea, yea, now drink some of this and go back to sleep. I'm doing ok."

Viper did as he was told.

Allumos: "Brandon is in quite a pickle. He'll need our help to keep him safe."

———————————————————

Michael: 'I'm a little tired with the lack of magic and that's causing me to be a little loopy. In thinking of whys to help everyone."

———————————————————

Mario: "I'm stressed out and no you cant take my money.... thank you."

Mario put on the necklace and ticked it under his shirt.

The other dragon slayers were also stressed and worried. Colin threw his necklace away.