ask n tell

Jakey: "Yea, he lost and now his self esteem is down

Jakey: "Yea, he lost and now his self esteem is down.. but I'm going to make-make it better."

------------------- Lo'Pho and Alex were watching over Oakley.

Lo'Pho: "He is stable, just in a coma. How? He should not be awake yet. Alex watch over Oakley while I go check Ritchie."

Alex: "Oh, ok."

-------------------

Ritchie groaned in pain and annoyance.

Ritchie: "I hav-e things to do and people to k-ill."

Brandon and Devin: "No!"

Devin: "You are staying in bed."

Ritchie rolled his eyes trying to get up again, only to be held back down. Ritchie paused as he gathered his response.

Ritchie: "She, she wa-s someone I lo-ved, someone I he-ld very dear. Depe-nding on how you see things she w-as my fiancee."

Ritchie fell into a coughing fit, he grabbed his chest in pain.

Eden: "How is that complicated on how she is your fiancee? Did she break it off with you?"

Eden was a little mocking, but was more curious.

Ritchie: "Me-t in a game and plained to get married wh-en we met in real life. She-she *cough*"

Ritchie's voice was rough and solemn.

Brandon: "That's enough for now. Here drink this."

David: "Ehh, Bossman is awake!"

David causally placed a flower arrangement on the desk next to his bed.

David: "You better take care of these and try not to get kidnapped again. Haha"

Plant ran to Ritchie and gave him a hug.

Plant: "Dummy."

-------------------

Flurry: "He is?! Maybe Oakley is awake too."

Yamitsu: "Don't get your hopes up too much shorty."

Flurry: "I'm not... I just got to check for myself, I'll check on Ritchie after."

Yamitsu: "I'm coming with you. No if and or butts."