chap 5

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♡~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Waka. It might be best for me to just sleep on the floor," I concluded, moving my head to look at one of the walls not falling upon the boy.

"Y/n, if you don't get a good rest then it will be hard for you to have a long and fulfilling day tomorrow," Waka spoke, sliding to the other side of the bed so there was room where I could move in.

"I mean..."

"Weren't you talking about possibly meeting up with some old friends of yours?"

"Correct," I responded, fiddling at the hem of my top.

"Which means if you want to do things with them and not get tired, you will need to rest," He concluded.

"O-okay," I stood up from sitting on the floor and moved over to the open side on the bed. I slung my feet over so that I was just sitting up on top of the bed. Then slowly sliding down, I was stiff and looked at the ceiling.

"Goodnight Y/n,"

"Goo-good night," I responded, not daring to look at him because my nerves were getting to me. I kept messing with my fingers and staring at the ceiling. I tried counting sheep, but I just couldn't fall asleep, my heart was racing very fast I couldn't calm down.

"Y/n," Wakatoshi grumbled.

"Mhm," I hummed, slowly turning to my side to see he was laying on his and looking at me.

"Why aren't you going to bed?"

"I-i'm not that tired. I might stay up later, i'll just sit on the floor for that," I stuttered, moving my legs to touch the ground before my hand was pulled. I turned around to see Wakatoshi rubbing his eyes.

"Stay. You need your rest it's not good to stay up to late which can cause problems the following day," Soon my back was against his chest and his head rested on top of mine. "Goodnight dear," He hummed, planting a kiss on my forehead.

I didn't know what to do. I could feel my back against his chest. When I looked earlier he was very well toned and he just called me a pet name. His hands were resting just below my breast's, and his one finger was tracing a circle onto my clothed stomach.

Trying to calm my nerves, I melted into his arm and let his warmth embrace me. Thinking back on fond moments of my childhood, I was asleep.

"N/n," Someone cooed into my ear, planting light kisses onto my head. I was snuggled up into something warm and muscular. Breathing in a more masculine scent. "Y/n," I moved my hand to my eyes trying to rub them when I looked up and saw Wakatoshi looking down and me fondly.

I tried to scramble out of his arms realizing the position I was in, but he just held on tighter.

"Waka! I'm-i'm so sorry, I didn't realize ummm,"

"You're fine Y/n, i'm a assuming you slept okay?"

"Uh yeah! Tha-thank you..."

"We should get ready for the morning, my mother is making breakfast and it should be done soon,"

"Sounds good," He reluctantly moved his hands away from my waist and I sprung out of the bed, grabbing my clothing and scurrying to the bathroom.

I got ready quickly and headed downstairs to where everyone was gathering a plate and taking a seat at the table.

"Good morning darlings!" Aimi exclaimed, then moving to kiss her son on the top of his head. "I hope you do know I won't be here next week and the rest of this weekend, my flight is later tonight," She announced, picking up some food and moving it into her mouth.

"You've informed me of that, yes," Wakatoshi commented, grabbing a glass of milk. "Would you like anything Y/n?" I nodded and he poured me a glass of water.

"Well I thought that your cousin and his girlfriend could just stay a little longer!"

"Hm, I suppose that's alright," Wakatoshi sat back down, handing me my glass.

"Great! I'm going to finish packing," She sprung up and gave us each a little head pat like a proud mother. "Oh Y/n, was sleeping with Wakatoshi okay?" She questioned innocently, getting ready to go up the steps.

"It-It was great," I mumbled.

"Good! Since they are staying longer you will have to stay with him still," She told me, making her way to her bedroom.

'I have to stay with him AGAIN?!' I thought, silently digging into my food while everyone else kept up with their conversations.

"Y/n, do you have any plans today?" Asuka inquired, tapping her fork on her plate.

"Oh yeah, I was planning on meeting up with some old classmates. I haven't seen them in a while and I miss them a lot," I spoke, messing with my food a bit.

"Hm, that's good. I was hoping that Ushijima could help me with some errands today," She coughed. "Wakatoshi.. DARLING, do you think you could help me since your cousins is kind of being... rude to me," She put on a little sad face while Ushijima continued to stuff his face. "I will definitely help you out if you could help me out," She continued.

"Y/n, which friends are you planning on seeing?" He asked me, after drinking some water.

"Just old school ones, don't worry about it," I got up and placed my plate in the sink.

"Wakatoshi, if you could help my girlfriend that would be great," Haruto rolled his eyes. "I could drive you Y/n to meet your friends," He added.

"Um it's okay, I should be fine," I moved by my shoes and took a quick glance at my phone, receiving a text from my friend saying they should be there soon.

"Wakatoshi, you will help your cousins girlfriend out, right?" Aimi encouraged, walking back downstairs and starting to clean up.

"Yes, I can mother," He sighed, also getting up and getting ready to leave. "Are you ready to go Asuka, I wouldn't want to take to long for this trip," He spoke, looking through his phone.

Soon the doorbell rung and I rushed to get it.

"Oh that must be them!" I exclaimed opening the door wide, soon getting engulfed in a large hug. "Iwa-chan!! I missed you,"

"Wait her friend is a-" Haruto started.

"Boy?" Wakatoshi finished, putting his phone away and walking towards us.

"Is that you're boyfriend?" Haruto asked, causing my cheeks to feel a little hotter.

"Oh no! No! Just-just friends," I waved them off.

"I think I will go shopping with you another time Asuka. Y/n, are you going to introduce me?" Wakatoshi asked now being right behind me. Aimi ran back upstairs to try and calm down a now fuming Asuka.

"Oh, Iwazumi this is Ushijima," I introduced them while Waka's face didn't change and Hajime just gave him a good stare.

"I know Ushijima, i've heard a lot about him," He laughed and pulled me away from him. "Well let's get going right Y/n?"

"Yea-"

"I will be coming too of course, since Y/n is my subordinate other,"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
i hope you guys liked this chapter I tried to get a little more physical touch in ...