chap 3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♡~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I'm not yours," I told Wakatoshi, taking a step away.

"That's what you say now, but one day I will change that," He mentioned, soon starting his walk to the gym building.

"Waka, wait up!" I called running after him with a red head behind me. We soon made it to the gym filled with the other boys starting up practice themselves.

"HELLOO!" Tendō called out, causing the boys to stop there movements, eyes falling on the red head.

"What now Tendō," A blonde hair boy groaned, dropping the volleyball onto the ground.

"Look what I brought!" The energetic boy beamed, making hand motions to point to me. All eyes fell upon me and I made a swift movement to slide behind Wakatoshi, hiding my presence.

A boy with spiked up, brown hair, stepped up eyeing me up and down.

"A new girl huh?" He moved closer, giving me a little stare that didn't feel so friendly. "The names Yamagata Hayato," He introduced bowing.

"It's great to meet you, I hope we can beco-"

"Ushijima Senpai! Why didn't you tell me about this girl, if I knew we were having a new manager I would come more prepared," A boy with a bowl cut complained. "I'm Goshiki Tsutomu, how do you know Ushijima?"

"Oh! Um, we have been friends for a while," I smiled lightly, moving my hands to my back and looking up at the taller yet now slightly agitated boy. "Right Wakatoshi?"

"Y/n is correct, I expect all of you to treat her with the needed respect,"

"That's obvious Wakatoshi," A boy with a sour look and blonde hair steeped up. "Eita Semi, i'm a setter and pinch server," He explained, bowing a bit. I did the same in return and shot another kind smile.

"That's enough, Tendou wanted to introduce her, but I think we shall be leaving now," Waka told them, taking my hand and interlacing our fingers.

"Wait Ushijima are you guys dating?" Another boy with not a whole bunch of hair asked.

"If you must know, you coul-"

"No, I have my eyes on another boy. But Ushijima senpai is correct, we should be on our way. It was nice meeting you all, I hope I can see you play one day," I interrupted, trying to pull Ushijima away.

We made it back outside the gym and I tried to continue to walk but he just stood there, staring at me.

"Waka-chan?"

"Y/n, why did you interrupt me in there. It doesn't look good on my part, and I could have answered that for the both of us. The man in the relationship normally does that, correct?"