chap 4

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♡~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Wha- What now?" I questioned, staring at Wakatoshi with the snack almost falling from my hand.

"It might be best for us to share a room, that's all." He deadpanned, looking at me with a bit of confusion showing on his face.

"I'm sorry, but would Aimi even be okay with that?" I ask, turning to his mother who was now scrolling on her phone.

"Oh sure! He has a point I wouldn't want to make my guests uncomfortable. It would only be for a couple days and Wakatoshi and you have been friends for a while," She chuckled, then going back to her phone.

"It's decided then, i'll sleep with my boyfriend," Asuka mentioned, getting up and taking his hand. "I suggest you fix your bed, get rid of anything bad," She laughed. I gave her a questioning glare and excused myself.

I hope she didn't mean what I thought. But I tidied up my room and locked away any valuables. Once doing that I grabbed a little bag to throw in all my clothing so I could bring it to Wakatoshi's room.

"My room is all clean if you would like to get settled in," I informed the couple, dropping off my bag in Wakatoshi's neat room.

"Thank you sweetie, I hope we don't break anything when having fun," She winked, connecting her lips with a not so interested boyfriend. After the somewhat passionate kiss she ran off into the room and he stayed back.

"Don't worry, nothing would break. I don't feel like doing that with her, but maybe you... perhaps," He winked, while I just stood there. I didn't know what to say, but a tight hand on my shoulder brought me back.

"Sleep well," Wakatoshi commented, guiding me to his room.

"Hey Waka," I started once he pulled me into his room and shut the door. "We haven't even had dinner yet, would you wait a sec to get to bed," I laughed.

"Sorry Y/n, my cousin isn't like me, and can be a handful in a bad way,"

"Right, well I'll try and help you out!" I exclaimed, sticking up a thumbs up while he patted my head.

"I'm very lucky to have you Y/n L/n,"

"That's a little silly, i'm not that special... But i'm hungry so let's go!" I dragged the boy and we made it to the kitchen.

"Let's go out together and get some food," Wakatoshi suggested.

"Sure," I put on my shoes and grabbed my wallet, making my way out the door with Wakatoshi. While on our journey for some nice food we stopped upon the top of a hill where he admired the sunset.

I realized at this moment that Wakatoshi truly was a handsome man. They way the light reflected upon his skin color and his hair flowing in the wind, it was a beautiful view.

"N/n?" Wakatoshi questioned, stopping me from the day dream.

"Oh! Yes?"

"Nevermind. Let's get back on the path, I just wanted to look at this flower,"

"Flower?"

♕ flashback ♕

"Waka-chan!" Y/n called out, in the kitchen. Her mother was currently pouring some drinks for herself and Wakatoshi's mother.

"The kids are something else, I can't believe I had more," Y/n's mother commented, bouncing a baby on her hip.

"You are certainly a crazy one. But Wakatoshi is a great kid, reminds me of his father," Aimi sighed, taking a sip of the alcohol.

"Y/n, what are you doing in here?" Her mother questioned, putting the glass down.

"I can't find Waka-chan!" The scared girl exclaimed. She then ran to the table, searching under it and in cabinets.

"He went outside just a little bit ago," Aimi got up, now worried that something happened to her little boy.

Soon the back door was swung open, and there stood a dirty tall boy. He looked stern, and confused at the tears building up in Y/n's eyes. Wakatoshi walked over and swiftly ran his finger under her eye, catching the tears.

"Don't cry N/n," He said, then doing the other eye, leaving a smudge of dirt upon her face. "Don't be sad,"

"I was worried!" She threw her hands over the boy. "I can't loose you Wakatoshi! Not after losing my dad,"

"Y/n, I was just looking for something," He reassured the girl, accepting her hands around him but not engaging. "Look," She pulled apart and admired the unique flower that was held tightly in his hand.

"Wha-What is that? Is that for me," The girl asked, her mood instantly lighting up and a faint pink showing on her cheeks.

"Yes, it's a reminder of how much I care for you," He handed it to her and she immediately put it in her hair.

"Wakatoshi! Y/n! You two are the cutest!" Aimi cooed, taking out her phone and snapping a photo.

"No pictures!" Y/n laughed, grabbing Wakatoshi's hand and dragging him away from the room.

They eventually made it to her room and she gave him a quick peck on the cheek.

"Thank you Waka-chan," She smiled a wide toothy grin and then ran to grab a toy so they could play a new game.

flashback over

"Waka! You- You still are one of the kindest boys I know till this day," I accepted the flower but before I could a hand was pushing my hair back. Soon the flower was placed behind my ear.

"You're still the prettiest girl," Waka mumbled, taking my hand in his, just resting it on top of his. I moved closer to him and stood on my tippy toes, him still leaning down a bit, and placed a quick kiss on his cheek.

"Just like old times," I smiled, then grabbing his hand and dragging him off the store.

On our way Wakatoshi got a text from his mother saying to bring back enough food for all five of us. We made it to a market and swiftly picked up some sushi along with some other snack items and had a light conversation going home.

We all joined together in the dining room and feasted upon the food we bought. Once finished cleaning, everyone made there way up to there rooms leaving me to grab my clothes from the bag and quickly change.

I walked back into his bedroom falling upon Wakatoshi with no shirt and pulling up some shorts. He soon slid into bed and under the covers. Leaving me to stand there, still thinking about just how comfortable he was around me. I was wearing some pajama shorts with a normal top.

"Are you coming in?"

"U-um I -"

"Join me love,"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
hope everyone is having/had a good holiday!

should y/n sleep with Wakatoshi or just take the floor?