hello again

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♡~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Y/n! Let's get going now!" My mother yelled from down stairs.

"I'm going," I had already loaded my suitcases into the car earlier, now I just had my backpack. I took a look back into the room I had lived in for all of my life. It was a bittersweet moment. But in all honesty I was excited to see the new adventure to come.

I had passed the test and got into Shiratorizawa. It was going to be a fun experience and I couldn't wait. My mother always talked fondly of the school since her best friends son went there.

"Yes, I have packed my toothbrush now let's go," I told my mother while she started up the car. It was going to be hard to say goodbye to the women who raised me all on her own, but it was time.

I had said goodbye to my younger sister earlier that day. It was a hard time for her since I was the only one who didn't mind playing dolls. Ayaka was always so sweet to me, and I was sweet to her.

Asuka on the other hand was now fifteen years old and definitely was a popular girl of the school. She sure acted like it for being in the last year of middle school. She would learn about high-school later, and I decided I would let her figure that out on her own.

"We're here," My mother breathed, staring at the house which was going to be my new home. We jumped out the car and tried to grab as many things are hands allowed us to hold.

"Kumiko! Y/n! I'm glad you could make it!" Aimi, my mother's best friend, greeted us.

"Oh Aimi, you are so kind for letting my y/n stay with you two!" My mother beamed, putting down some boxes to engulf the other mother in a hug.

"It's my pleasure, this will be a good experience for my son, he can be very antisocial sometimes and I worry for him," She admitted, taking some of the share of boxes my mother was carrying. "Let me show you your room,"

Aimi walked inside the normal sized home and lead us up the stairs to my new bedroom. It was a dark grey color and very plain. I had brought some posters and photos, it would look to plain soon.

"Thank you for letting me stay here till the end of the year again Miss Aimi," I thanked her, putting the boxes down and bowing.

"Oh! No need to be so formal, I really don't mind. You remember Wakatoshi, right?" I nodded my head to her question remembering the past.

♕ flashback ♕

"Waka-chan?" Y/n questioned the little boy sitting on the park bench.

"Yes y/n?"

"Is something wrong, you are a quiet person but you are more quiet than normal," They young girl admitted.

"No reason. Want to practice volleyball?"