chap 7

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♡~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Wakatoshi, why are you always like this," I complained, after being dragged into the house. "You know we aren't together, me and you, me and Iwazumi, i'm single," I scoffed, going towards the kitchen to grab a water bottle.

"My apologies Y/n, but you shouldn't hang out with someone like him," Wakatoshi told me, sitting on the couch.

"And why is that? There is nothing wrong with him, I can't keep telling everyone that we aren't really together. They actually believe you and then I have to tell them it's a lie,"

"It's easier that way, you will eventually be mine,"

"Waka, you know that's not true," I sighed moving back over to him and sitting besides him.

"What do you mean by that?"

"You know, don't act like you don't," I took a swig of the water, gulping it down and trying to do everything to avoid this conversation.

"Y/n, is there something you're not telling me. I'm a little lost on this conversation at the moment,"

"I can't really say right now," I stood up. "But this won't happen, maybe we are just better if we are friends," I moved to go to my bedroom, praying that his cousin and his girlfriend left to go do something.

Upon opening my door, I was graced with their presence not being there. I sat on my bed, looking at the messy room with clothing scattered around. Trying not to imagine what they possibly did in MY room.

USHIJIMA POV

Ever since seeing Y/n again, the feelings were coming back. The feelings of finally having someone who did understand me and didn't judge for the way I act. I knew she was single, and so am I, so why would this not work, what would be bad about this?

I don't do well conversing with most people, I have been told that my whole life. But it's so easy with her, it just flows unlike other women I have had past experiences with.

♕ flashback ♕

"Ushijima-senpai!" The cherry haired girl called out, running to catch up with the taller male. Her skirt was hiked a bit, knee high socks down to her ankles, and shirt messed up.

"Yes," The male turned around, taking in his current girlfriends appearance. Even though he didn't know much on the field of hanging with friends, and sexual things in general, he knew something was up with the way she was looking.

Chiyo had been choosen to date him by his father. Though his father only saw him some of the time, he felt it was important for his son to have experiences with women. His dad choose Chiyo because she was also popular and a wealthy mans little daughter. It would help his relationship with that man, and his son was single, so why not pair them up.

"I'm going to run a little late to dinner," She looked up, pulling down her skirt. "I've had a long day and want to change to look presentable in front of your mother," She walked up closer to Ushijima, standing on her tiptoes.

"That's understandable," He acknowledged, not showing any affection towards her. When his father told him about her, he wasn't talking to Y/n anymore and assumed they wouldn't see each other again, so why not try to get over her.

"Okay! Thank you, for being so kind I promise to give you such a fun time after dinner," She trailed her fingers up his clothed chest. "It's really been a long day for me and, I need some relief,"

"I don't do well with massages," He spoke to her, taking her hand and moving it away from his chest.

"I'm not talking about that," She said, moving that hand to his arm.

"Then are you speaking of a bath? That doesn't sound fun to me," He was clearly confused at what she was trying to hint at.

"Bye Ushijima, see you later, or shall I say Waka!" She smiled, kissing his cheek.

"No," He deadpanned, moving his face away before she could.

"Excuse me?"

"No, don't call me Waka. If you would like to be on a first name basis, refer to me as Wakatoshi. That nickname is reserved for someone close to me,"

"Whatever," She scoffed, running off, back towards the area she came. Before Wakatoshi could make his way home, another red head popped up shaking his arm.

"What is it Tendou?" He asked annoyed, just wanting to rest before his 'girlfriend' came over, maybe he could search up what time of relief she was referring to.

"Wakatoshi! You can't keep going out with her, didn't you see how she looked, don't you look online at what people say," He exclaimed, jumping up and down by his buddie.

"I'm afraid not, what do these people say. I have my mother help me with my instagram account, though I am getting the hang of it," He realized.

"She's cheating on you with Itsuki, that's all anyone says and they caught them together kissing. It's going to be okay, just break u-"

"Oh, well I can't break up with her. It's the one thing my dad wants me to do at the moment, I can't go against his wishes," Wakatoshi explained.

"Bu-"

"It's fine, I don't truly like her. Also having experience can prove useful in the future when I do see my wife again,"

"Man Wakatoshi, you get that pus- wait, wife again?"

"She truly is amazing, my mother is close friends with hers," Wakatoshi began to explain how Y/n's and his friendship started. Telling his best friend all about their special moments and funny times, how throughout everything she was the only one that stayed, and truly cared.

Y/n did end up leaving him though, but he knows it wasn't her choice. It was the decision her mother made, and he knew that after they saw each other again, everything would go back to being perfect.

flashback over

Y/N POV

"Y/n, can we speak?" Wakatoshi questioned from outside of my door.

"Yeah, one minute," I told him, opening up the door and meeting him in the hallway.

"I don't mean to be overbearing, you mean a lot to me and I want to make sure you are protected,"

"I get that, but why tell people we are together?"

"Because I like you," He admitted.

"I like you too Waka, but that doesn't mean that those jokes are funny. I already know you like me, that's why we are so close,"

"Y/n what I mean is,"

"No, I get it you don't have to explain. It's fine, Wa-" All of a sudden a warm feeling was on my lips. I moved my eyes to look down and see another pair connected to mine, they were warm and soft. It was a amazing feeling, but I couldn't enjoy it, no this was wrong. I pulled apart, but his hand was placed on my back, swirling little circles, making the feeling ever so majestic.

"Y/n, does this prove it?"

"WHAT THE HELL! GET AWAY FROM HIM! HES MY HUSBAND!"

"Huh?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

drama...!

- should i keep continuing this, idk how much i feel about it anymore but if you guys enjoy I will keep updating