thirty!

RL, TWITTER, IMESSAGE, INSTAGRAM.

⊹⊱⊰⊹

REAL LIFE!
__

the twos new year was locked with a kiss, and shortly after watching the ball drop in new york, they knocked out due to how tired they were from the day full of festivities.

skipping a few days, karl had accompanied aj to new york so he could help her pack things up. they had just arrived, and aj immediately sped to her room so she could give him his gift.

alexis had mrs rizzo wrap it for him seeing as she wasn't home when it got delivered. she grabs it, handing it to him excitedly. "so here's your gift! open it!"

karl's eyes lit up with excitement, accepting it with a grin. "okay!" he ripped the wrapping paper up to reveal a box. and inside laid a build-a-bear in a hufflepuff robe. "no way, this is so cute!" he took out the paper that included its full name.

eliot james jacobs

his eyes widened, "it's this like—ours?!"

"yeah!" aj smiled, "i named him eliot. i dont know why i just thought it was a nice name. also! his belly smells like birthday cake!"

karl took a sniff, he smiled with joy. immediately embraced her into a hug, "he's so cute, thank you so much bub."

⊹⊱⊰⊹

TWITTER!
__

aj:D | ajsbbqsauce
hi all! i haven't forgotten
about all of you i swear! i'm actually
moving so there won't be any streams
for.. two days? BUT you guys are gonna
be so surprised when you find out who i'm going to
move in w! luv you all<3
6,442 retweets 325 quote tweets 401k likes

|
corpse husband | corpse_husband
😳
|
sykkuno | sykkuno
:0

|
quackity4k | quackity4k
mf gets a boyfriend and forgets
how to act. FAKE!!!!!
|
aj:D | ajsbbqsauce
why are you so pressed?!???
i'm calling off your dj position.
|
quackity4k | quackity4k
I WAS KIDDING

( also go wish our short king a
happy bday 😩 )

⊹⊱⊰⊹

REAL LIFE!
__

"wait so, you're going to take a uhaul, cross country? no way, you're crazy." karl shook his head with a chuckle as he dropped a pile of her clothes on the floor.

"i mean.. yeah. i don't have much a choice dude." she laughed in response.

"well at least let me accompany you?"

"no, seriously, i'll be fine. plus, don't you have to film a video in a few days anyway?"

karl cursed under his breath, "you're right. i wish i could go though.."