two!

TWITTER, TWITCH, DM.

─⊹⊱☆⊰⊹─

TWITTER!
__

aj<3 | ajsbbqsauce
hi y'all! i'm going to stream rn! feel free to join, i'm going to be playing some mc :D
9 retweets 15 quote tweets 1k likes

|
user93
recently started watching your streams and i'm literally in love w you

|
user67
omw asf

|
user80
made my day :')

─⊹⊱☆⊰⊹─

TWITCH STREAM!
__

alexis smiled, as she waved excitedly as people began to join the stream. scanning through the chat she replies, "hi hi hi!!"

"how are we feeling today yall?" she asked, reading some chats.

good!

not so great :/

ty for streaming, i needed it.

she frowned, "sorry to hear some of you guys aren't feeling great. but hopefully this stream will cheer you up!"

alexis began to play a bit of harry styles' golden, as she awaited for a good amount of people to join.
(ignore the way it's DMCA gn 🙄‼️)

"doo doo.. you're so goldennnn! i'm out my head and i know that you're scared because hearts get brokennn!" alexis sang with a wide grin, her cheeks turning a bright red.

after the song, she chuckled a bit as she turned it off. "some harry for your sorrows. because who doesn't love harry?"

I LOVE HAROLD!!!

there he is, there's my fav white boy:)

harry + alexis = my happiness

aj laughed, "alright alright let's get to this!"

she began to play some minecraft, occasionally looking over the chat. "so i was thinking in addition to this amazing world, we shall make a cat cafe! wouldn't that be cute?

oml yes!

why don't you play w anyone?

cute!!! i luv the idea!

"to answer the question, i don't play with anyone just because.. i just don't know anybody.." alexis chuckles nervously as she gathered materials. "quite sad."

aw :(

ask to be apart of dream SMP!!!

"how do you even become apart of that server? doesnt dream have to invite you or something..?" alexis questioned until she quickly changed her mind.