twenty-four!

RL, IMESSAGE.

⊹⊱⊰⊹

REAL LIFE!
__

before aj answered the incoming call, she heard a knock on the door. "come in?"

it was very early in the morning, who could possibly be awake? she glanced up at the door, it revealed jason.

he noticed how puffy her eyes were, and the tear stains on her cheeks. confirming what he heard, "i know it's really early but uhm i heard you crying.."

alexis wiped her cheeks, "i was crying that loud? i'm sorry i didn't mean to—"

he shakes his head leaning on the door frame, "its alright. also i think it's because the walls are thin.. but i just wanted to make sure you're okay?"

she forced a small smile, "no yeah i'm alright."

jason raised his eyebrows in disbelief, "are you sure?"

"it's like five am.." she chuckled nervously.

"that's why i'm wondering why you're crying so early."

aj shrugged, giving a slight smile. "have you never cry this early?"

he chuckled a bit, "i mean yeah, but you were asleep so you don't just wake up and cry unless something happened. look, if karl did something, you've gotta stand your ground alexis.."

she thought about it for a second before responding, "im fine, go to bed."

he yawned, "talk about this later?"

she shook her head, "we're not friends, jason."

"yeah but i'll always be here for you."

aj rolled her eyes, what he was saying was getting to her and she wasn't sure why. "right. bye."

"night." he replied, walking out and closing the door behind him.

alexis looked down at her phone:

phone call
karl <3
6 missed calls

aj was nervous to say the least, and still hurt from what she saw earlier. "hello?"

"aj im sorry so so sorry." she heard karl's familiar voice speak through the phone.

she felt her heart ache, "for what exactly?"

"danielle is seriously just being so ARGH and she posted this picture of me and she's—"

"i know, i saw."

"and—and like look the heat in my house broke so i kind of offered my room up because i had a small heater and—"

"karl these just sound like excuses..." aj frowned as she looked down at the sweater she was wearing, which happened to be karl's.

"no no no.. please— i seriously can explain!"

"please explain why you commented what you did, and put a pink heart.. you know what? i don't care, don't bother. it's fine! don't worry about it. just hope you're happy with danielle honestly."