nine!

TWITTER, TWITCH, RL, INSTAGRAM, DM.

⊹⊱⊰⊹

TWITTER!
__

aj :D | ajsbbqsauce
hi y'all, i'm streaming tonight w sykkuno and corpse! make sure to tune in!!! :) twitch: alexisjames
3,390 retweets 300 quote tweets 102k likes
|

sykkuno | sykkuno
:))

|
corpse husband | corpse_husband
:)

|
user78 YAY THE GANGS BACK!!!
|
user93 YUPPP

⊹⊱⊰⊹

TWITCH!
__

alexis waved excitedly as people began to join, "hi hi!! how are we feeling today?"

HIIII

where's karl? ://

HI WE MISSED YOUUUU

"HII i missed you all too!!" she grinned as she continued to skim through the chat.

"and as for karl, he's currently knocked out on the couch.." she laughed setting up some background music, "but yeah, let me join this VC so we can play some minecraft!"

guys this is her stream, NOT karl's, it's probably making her uncomfy://

YAY BBY SYKKUNOOO!!!!! :D

where's karl?!

make some festive stuff around your world!!

the instrumental version of fine line began to play, "YES! that's exactly what we were planning on doing, but let me join so we can talk.."

"hi wonderful people." she greeted her friends, she could hear sykkuno smile as he said, "hey aj!"

followed by corpse's, "what's up."

she joined the server, and sees they were kind of just wandering around. "so i propose decorating this town up with some festive stuff. OH MY GOD we can make a huge holiday tree!!"

corpse chuckles, "i like that idea."

"me too, and we can do small statues of reindeer and stuff!" sykkuno insisted, excitement evident in his tone.

"yes sykkuno, another nice idea!" corpse agreed, alexis hummed, "yes!"

to which they all agreed on what they'd do and got to work. she would thank everyone who donated, and do a small excited dance.

alexis would glance at her chat just to see most of the chats being like

where's karl??

omg karl?

so.. you and karl?