ten!

RL, IMESSAGE, INSTAGRAM, DM*.

⊹⊱⊰⊹

REAL LIFE!
__

it was halfway through the grinch movie when alexis felt her phone buzz. but she chose to ignore it because it really wasn't any of her concern at this moment.

she was more mesmerized by the way karl was still oh so very amused by this movie. although mentioning the amount of times he's watched it, it was quite sweet to her.

aj set down her mug which consisted of barely any hot chocolate left to go lay down on his lap. he was caught off guard by this, but he smiled.

karl began to play with her hair before continuing to watch the movie. she began to doze off as always, and he knew this when he heard soft snores.

he couldn't help but feel his cheeks heat up. he turned off the tv as he carefully made it so he could carry her to her bed.

which karl did quite easily, putting the covers over her and closing her door as quietly as he could because he remembers how she had mentioned never liking leaving her door open. so he simply went to sleep on the couch.

but the next morning was where a lot had happened.

alexis woke up unfamiliar with where she was at first, but realized she was in her room. she groaned before grabbing her phone and quickly skimming through her notifications, still half asleep.

but one caught her attention, an instagram dm had been sent and what was mentioned alarmed her.

she stood up quite quickly as she clicked on it to see the message that this girl named, danielle, had sent.

what? she muttered to herself, genuinely confused.

but after reading it multiple times and finally getting it to her head what all of this said, she sighed, fuck.

aj would be lying if she said her stomach didn't drop and heart didn't break ever so slightly.

it's too early to be crying alexis, plus what the fuck? it's not like you guys are dating! get over yourself!

she simply screenshotted the message and sent it to the only people she's ever trusted.

⊹⊱⊰⊹

IMESSAGE!
__

swaggy peeps 😎

moveslikeAJagger
guys

mini dino<3
yeah?

oh god where is the
all caps and spamming..

e girl luver
pls don't tell me this
has to do w karl..

:(

moveslikeAJagger
so
*sends ss of instagram dm*

hahaha i'm so sad
pls

ew i'm crying

why am i crying