seven!

RL, IMESSAGE*, TWITCH.

⊹⊱⊰⊹

REAL LIFE!
__

it was about an hour after they had eaten their food. and between the two, they were ready to knock out.

to which they did knock out for a few hours. alexis had set up the couch so it was comfy, and karl napped happily in her bed.

after about two hours, aj felt her phone buzz. she checked who it was, and saw a message from quite possibly her favorite person in new york.

IMESSAGE! *
__

mrs rizzo

la mia dolce metà! your
dinner is ready! 😃

okay! do you mind
adding in an extra
sub? per favore:)

sí, tesoro.
see you in a bit!

__

she smiled as she read the message, quickly sliding her shoes on, and needing to go to her room to grab her keys and such.

aj quietly walked in, trying not to wake karl up. he looks so peaceful, she chuckled to herself.

after snatching her keys, she was about to walk out of her room when she hears a small groan, "alexis?"

oh how his voice made her blush like crazy, feeling those butterflies flutter in her stomach. she turned around to see him sat up, almost like a little kid, he was rubbing the sleepiness out of his eyes.

"yeah sorry, i didn't mean to wake you.." aj chuckled guiltily.

he smiles sleepily, "it's okay. where are you off to?"

"i'm going to a friends store, want to come with?"

karl nodded, getting up. "yeah i'd love to."

aj liked how he wanted to go, she nodded contently with a smile as she put on her jacket. she only waited for a minute or two until karl was ready to leave.

it was cold out, but really what was new?

karl walked beside her as she lead him a block away to rizzo's convenient and sub/deli shop.

he could almost feel her excitement radiate to him, excited to go to a convenient store?

but, his question was quickly answered when walking in and hearing an older woman cheer, "ciao!!! cara!!"

aj did a small dance of excitement as she ran over to the woman behind the deli counter. normally they'd give a quick peck on each cheek but they simply waved. "ciao mrs rizzo!!"

the woman's eyes widened at the sight of karl, she glanced at aj, then back at him. "who is this, cara?"

alexis' cheeks burned red as well as karl's. "this is karl, karl this is mrs rizzo."

if he was being honest, he noticed how motherly mrs rizzo was, so he didn't expect anything less when she grinned and blew him a kiss. "ciao karl!"