seventeen!

RL, TWITTER.

⊹⊱⊰⊹

REAL LIFE!
__

the sound of loud honking instantly woke aj up. she groaned as she looked over to see karl still somehow very much knocked out. she checked her phone to see the time, 9:31am.

aj got up, making sure to be as quiet as she could be and slightly closing her room door so any noise she made won't wake him up.

she'd taken out the pancake mix, some fruit and other things that were needed to make some pancakes. she made a few for karl, some for herself, and a few extras.

alexis was done with the pancakes, checking the time it was already ten. so she went to go wake him up.

whispering she shakes him gently, "hey karl, wake up."

he groaned a bit before sitting up, he rubbed his eyes, "what time is it?"

"like ten.." she chuckled, "to get to the airport it'll be at least an hour with traffic.. and plus i made some breakfast."

karl looked up to see her smiling sheepishly, "alright, let's go."

the aroma of pancakes and fresh fruit filled the air, when walking out he sees the plates of pancakes on the coffee table which they had made a dinner table in the time he's been there.

he smiles, "it smells so good aj."

she chuckles, "there's some fruit there too and oh!—"

before she could finish her sentence, karl pulled her into a kiss. this made her stomach flutter, her cheeks instantly flushed red. she kissed back, he pulled away, "you really are amazing."

alexis chuckled nervously, she was flustered. "i—uh thank—thank you? yeah, thank you.."

karl laughed a bit, "okay let's go eat!"

to which the two made their way over to eat the pancakes peacefully. after picking up and such, it was about 11:34am. he was rushing to get his things packed, because he had a tendency to push things to the last minute.

alexis saw karl's jacket hanging up, so she thought how she should leave a note for him. so she wrote something on a small piece of paper, and managed to slip it in his pocket without him seeing.

aj also had grabbed something else, stuffing it inside his pocket inside his jacket that was more hidden.

she walked back over to the couch, already set to go, she had called an uber and everything. so she kind of sadly watched as he zipped up his luggage. she felt her phone buzz, looking down to see that the uber was here.

"hey the uber is here," she called out as she grabbed her keys and such.

karl was packing up his backpack, but going pretty slow purposely. "hey, can you go down to the uber? i'll be down in a sec."

aj nodded, grabbing her mask and making her way out of the apartment.

he quickly took out one of his favorite sweaters, this specific one because alexis had made a comment a few days earlier how she liked it. "this grandpa sweater, you should lend me it one day. it's cute. it looks cute on you."