four!

RL, TWITTER.

⊹⊱⊰⊹

REAL LIFE!
__

"hey guys!" the voice of karl, greeted everyone in the lobby excitedly.

everyone said hi, and a small peep from alexis. she was nervous, although there wasn't any reason to be.

there was a conversation going for a bit before starting the game. alexis stayed muted during that time, corpse and sykkuno were quick to notice.

"alright good luck guys." scott called out before it was shown that alexis was a crewmate.

she gave a sigh of relief, lying wasn't her forte, and it was clear of that in the previous rounds.

aj moved her character down to storage, and into electrical to get tasks done in there. it was known that electrical was the hotspot for skills, and she was nervous to say the least when she saw karl's little character in there.

when finished with tasks, she was surprised to notice that he hadn't killed her.

simply shrugging it off, she makes her way up to medbay, noticing that karl was trailing behind her.

"okay so," karl spoke to his stream. "i think aj.. is that her name? yeah imma follow her. she seems safe."

when walking into cams, a body was reported.

tommy's little character was crossed out. everyone unmuted themselves.

"no!!! where was it?" tubbo asked.

sykkuno answers, "in storage.. uh aj, weren't you there earlier?"

"earlier yes, but that was to get to electrical." she replied.

"did you see tommy there earlier?" toast asked.

"uh no.."

"i don't think it's aj," karl defends. "she could've killed me in electrical and we were together most of the round."

alexis felt her stomach flutter with butterflies. "yes exactly. plus it's bitch boy, he won't be missed too much."

a few chuckles filled the vc, with a few agreeing responses, to which they all voted to skip.

"FUCK!! dammit aj!" tommy cursed to his stream.

when spawning back in the cafeteria, karl's little character did a small dance to gesture alexis to follow him. to which she does.

he leads her to weapons, and he seemed to have been doing his tasks.

alexis would occasionally stop and do so as well, and karl would wait. (when he waits for you to do your wires 😁🥰😩😩)

until, lights went out and the two accidentally separated which caused aj to panic a tad. and rightfully so, because not even a few seconds later, she got killed by corpse.

she scoffed, chuckling a bit. so rude.

karl had gone to turn lights back on in order to find alexis again, and when he had gone back to navigation, he found her small characters body sliced on the floor.