Part 3

While nightmare gang was planing this mean acted on ink horror and lusty was trying to find out how to get ink alone with them as the bell went lusty had her first class with ink so she ran to class and found ink sitting down on the chair lusty went up to inky table and sat in the chair before anyone else could.

Hello inky said lusty ink looked at lusty and said hello as well then the bell rang and the teacher started to tell them what to do lusty written a note to inky saying what nightmare and his gang are trying to do to ink she looked at lusty and had a anger look at her.

Ink you must believe me nightmare and his gang do not care or anything about you as lusty said this ink got up and yelled at lusty loudly the teacher stoped and looked at the two but couldn't say anything because ink ran out off the classroom.

After the first class lusty got sent to detention for making ink yell and disrupting the class lusty texted her boyfriend and it was up to him now.

Horror ran to ink and grab her by the arm and teleport someone so know one can find them as horror crossed his arm's and looked at ink she only looked up at horror.

What do you want said ink and horror only looked and sight and said to ink don't trust nightmare gang he'll only hurt you just like the other girl's that he done.

As Dream walked up to horror she said hello ink that's when ink asked if nightmare was really just faking to care about her dream only looked away and said to ink and horror it's true sorry ink.

Ink couldn't believe it what she was hearing from Dream that's when blue ran to dream and ink but ink teleport away from them and straight to running out side and down the hallway.

That's when nightmare seen horror and had a mad look saying witch one off use two tell her.

Horror started to yell at Nightmare for doing this to ink but he only just laughed and walked away saying you have done it before and have no regrets as nightmare was about to walk away horror stoped nightmare and said yes he has regretted it and he walked away with lusty.