Part 14

Ink POV

As I was laying down on the bed I felt my water broke and I called for nightmare as he teleport into the room and teleport me to the hospital as nightmare called everyone as he was calling everyone I screamed saying to the nurses that I wanted my husband in her with me they looked and went to go get nightmare as they told nightmare to stand next to me I held his hand tightly as I started to push.

After some time we both heard two baby's crying nightmare was holding the boy while I was holding the girl I smiled as nightmare said what's there name's I smiled and said the baby girl is moonlight and you can pick a boy name nightmare as I said this nightmare smiled and said midnight we both smiled and made sure they where both feed as we put them down into the crib together dream and the other's walked into the room and smiled.

I had to rest up to get my energy back as I closed my eye's I seen nightmare hold my hand and cuddled into me.

As I heard dream asked the nurse if I could have two bed the nurses said alright and that's when the nurses got a two bed for me and nightmare the nurses helped me to the queen sized bed and lay me down on the bed as nightmare also lay down next to me I cuddled into him while my two little one's sleep.

Dream POV

As I was watching ink and my brother I seen a nurses looking at the two baby's I got the chill's as I told cross and blue they looked to where the nurse was and the both felt the same thing as I did I know that it's not right to judged someone without a crime but something about this nurse scares me and I can't shake it off that it had to do with my brother and his wife and kids I told dust and horror to stay the night as we went home I hid a small camera in the hospital room as I watched the video on my phone I noticed that cross and them Guarding the door from the inside so if anyone walks into the room they have to go throw cross and them.

After awhile I fell asleep in my bed as I was sleeping I was in my dream landscape as I seen our future I smiled and went to someone else dream landscape I went into cross dream.

And sat down next to him as we both watched the sunset I wished for this night to never end as I cuddling into my beloved I kissed cross and he kissed me back.

Cross rubbing my belly as I lay back into him as I was thinking off baby name's for our little one cross was also thinking but I think he is thinking what my brother will do with him if he found out if I'm pregnant but for now I'll not tell nightmare about this as me and cross lay down on the hill it was almost time to wake up and I told him I'll see him tomorrow next to me I woke up and kissed my beloved cross.

I cuddled into cross as he wrapped his arm's around me as I snuggle into him.

Error POV

I felt like I've been hit by a truck as I looked down I seen the two kittens I sigh and picked the two up and put them down on the cough as I went to go to get some food for them as I did this they both waited for me and I gave them food after awhile I washed my hands and left to do some things I got dressed and I made sure that I didn't miss anything the two cat's smiled and purr at me I told them I'll be back soon and they meow and I teleport away.

As I went to nightmare house I noticed that nightmare was holding a baby in his arm's I was about to go but ink smiled and called my name I stopped and turned to her as she walked to me and hugged me I think she forgot that I'm afraid being touched but I was not glitching it felt nice as I hugged back that's when I felt someone touch my arm I looked down to see a baby I glitch a little as she giggled.

Ink POV

Moonlight was holding onto error arm I smiled as she was looking up at error nightmare walked up to us and asked if error wanted to stay he can bring the cat's as nightmare said this error smiled and teleport away to come back with the cat's they seen me and jumped on me as they seen the baby they both smiled as error said be nice to the two little ones and they just meow at error.

I felt strange as I told error to hold moonlight as he did I fell to the ground as nightmare noticed that Flo was at the door as error was shocked and told Flo to stop hurting me but all she did was squeezing my throat with her magic I cry as nightmare slammed her into the wall and error garb me and midnight teleport me and my kids away he locked the door as the two kittens turned into there Neko forms and told error to go they will protect us.

Wait error put this on you and one for everyone and this is nightmare necklace put it on and it'll give you more HP as he grab it error put on his as he teleport each one to his friends and to nightmare they all felt there HP go up more and are stronger I held my two little one's as yin and Yang both protective off me.

Error POV

I felt more powerful then ever as my blue string's wrapped around Flo body I tighten my string's up as I told her to calm down she only looked and said let her go but I didn't I just made my string's tighter as she sat down on the floor I sigh and looked at nightmare as we both teleport away I knocked on the door as Neko Yang open it as nightmare remember the two he hugged them as they smiled as ink open her eye's to see us nightmare ran to ink and cuddling into her I only smiled at the two as I was about to walk out I felt two small hand's on me I looked down to see moonlight she looked up at me as I looked at ink and nightmare they nodded there head's saying I could pick her up so I did and she started to giggle at me.

I smiled softly as moonlight made grabbing hands at me she wanted a hug so I try not to glitch to much as I hugged her.