Part 12

While outer was finally finished with her plan she went to ink ex boyfriend and gave him the money to make ink forget who nightmare is as we both started to walk to nightmare house we both stoped and seen Flo and the other's with Nightmare and ink as I took a closer look that ink girl was pregnant with my nightmare child I noticed that ink ex boyfriend was not liking this and I just sight and told him changed off plans and we both left but when I walked away I noticed that the ex boyfriend didn't come along I used my magic on him to get us back to my house. 
——————————————————————————-

Inky POV

As everything calmed down I was laying down on mine and nightmare bed as I fell asleep with my hand on my belly I finally found my adoptive sister Flo I just hope killer will make her happy.

While I was sleeping I noticed something in my dream's it was my ex and outer they where smirking I didn't like this.

Nightmare dream help me as I called out for help I seen my ex boyfriend about to stabbing me but a tentacle hit him away from me as I looked back and seen nightmare and and dream.

As Dream was fighting outer nightmare was fighting my ex boyfriend who was wining at the time but as I yelped in pain my ex boyfriend looked at me and that's when nightmare killed the night terror.

After awhile I ran to both of them and hugged them as we went into a relaxing dream.

Nightmare POV

After that fight with the night terror's that inky had we both went to the tree's where it was blooming Sakura flower's as we sat down we watched the sunset in the dream land scape.

I held my beloved inky in my arm's as we cuddled into each other I felt tired and feel like I wanted to sleep my sister dream told me to sleep a little so I managed to dozed off as Dream left me and my beloved inky in this relaxing dream land scrape.

As we both woke up I looked at inky and she kissed me saying thank you for helping her I just pulled her into a hug and told inky anytime.

Dream POV

Me and cross got up and got dressed I told him what had happened and he only had a look saying that he want's to protect everyone even if they are not family I kissed cross as he calmed down a little.

Cross your a part off my family and there is something I needed to tell you but not right now okay it's time to wake up everyone else in this big mansions.

As me and my beloved cross walked into killer and Flo room we started to yell at them as killer ran after cross and me just laughed at this as Flo just giggled and got up then it was time for dust and blue for a wake up call.

Blue POV

I felt a little sick today as I told dust this he told me to rest dust got up and open the door as Dream and cross stood there with a face saying oh your up but when dream seen me she ran into the room and seen me not so good as Dream felt my head I was burning up and dream told cross to go get a bucket off water and a rag as he did dust asked what I was doing and I told him that blue is having a high fever.

After what dream did she told me to rest so I did I smiled and said thank you to dream as she went out and closed the door.

Dust you alright I asked him and he just said yes.

As dust sat down next to the bed he put the rag in the cool water and put it on my head it was nice and cool.

I fell back to sleep.