Part 7

Ink POV

I woke up in a bed I noticed it was nightmare bed I just felt so tired I passed out again as I did nightmare walked to me and sighs as he lay down beside me he had a lot to say to me but all I could do was get up and walked out the room but nightmare stopped me from going.

What do you want nightmare have you had enough off hurting me I know you have not do me a favour and never contact me again you and your sister are band from seeing me as I said this I seen dream cry and I teleport away into my room. I cry while sleeping.

Everything always stuff up on me why dose everything turn into ashes.

Nightmare POV

I looked at my sister as she was crying I pulled her into a cuddle telling dream that ink didn't mean it and needs time to think but I know that I pushed her over the edge and it's my fault that she is like this

As I help dream to bed I teleport to ink house and grab her she woke up and was about to scream but I kissed her to shut her up.

While kissing ink I felt her hands wrapped around me and I did the same thing.

I let go off ink as we separated from each other she looked at me and blushed I also blushed to.

Look ink I'm sorry for what dust and error did to you and I'm sorry for what I've done to you as well can we try this again as I said this ink looked at me and gave me a sigh she told me to prove to the school that inky was my girlfriend I smiled and said fine and I pin her down starting to make out with my inky.