Part 1

Nightmare POV

I was walking to school with my sister dream today we are having a new student I don't really care as I walked into the school my fangirls and friend's ran to me I sigh and told the fangirls to back away my sister on the other hand was looking everywhere for blue but couldn't find her.

As I sigh I told my friend's to start looking for blue and they split up as me and my sister was walking around to find where blue is I noticed that there was the new student with blue dream ran over to them as dust got a little jealous off the student talking to his girlfriend.

Wow calm the fuck down dust as I said this dust walked over there I had to stop him but once's we both got there I heard giggles we both looked and noticed that the new student is a skeleton girl and she was laughing at what blue and my sister dream was talking about.

Ummm

Ink POV

I giggled at the two friend's that I just made today as I was giggling I noticed to skeleton's walking to us one didn't seem to like what was going on as the other was confused as to what was going on then blue told me that this is dust her boyfriend I smiled and said hello dust it's nice to meet you as I said this he smiled and said nice to meet you to.

Then I looked at dream she told me that this was nightmare her brother I smiled and he back up I looked at him but all he did was say hi to me I smiled and held out my hand towards him he hesitated to shake my hand but he held his hand out and I shake his hand.

Nice to meet you nightmare or can I call you Nighty as I waited for him to say something he was blushing and said I can call him Nighty I smiled and said thank you.

We was about to walk to our first class but I felt my leg hurting again I had a bad accident with my leg when I was in a car accident along with my family it was a sad day that my family died but I won't think that as we all got to class I sat down the teacher walked into the room and told us to write about our families I stoped and looked at the blank pages as I had tear's ruing down my face my friend's had seen this and was about to asked if I was alright but I got up and left I ran out with tear's leaving my face as nightmare and dream pack my books away the teacher told nightmare to go look for me.

Why is it always me that get hurt don't they know it hurt's talking about loved one's that are not here anymore I keep running but my leg was hurting way to much and I fell down and near a blossom tree I climb up into the blossoms tree and inside it was some flower's that was like a bad I lay down on it and drifted off to sleep.

Wishing that the days I had with my family was back but that wish will never be there.

Nightmare POV

While I was looking for ink I noticed that the blossoms tree was moving a little so I climbed up and noticed that ink was asleep inside the blossoms bed that the tree had made for anyone to sit and lay on it as I got up and walked over to her I noticed that she was still crying and I felt sorry for her so I texted my sister telling her I found inky and that I'll be staying with her until she wake up.

As I finished texting dream she said alright and went back to class with her friend's that's when I noticed ink was holding onto her leg I was a little worried that she hurt it or something but for now I had to rest as I lay down next to ink I found it nice and relaxing that I fell asleep right next to ink I just hope she will tell me what happened back there.