Part 10

While outer was with killer little did they both know that someone was watching them as that skeleton was watching the two sleeping in the house he was thinking on a plan to get outer away from killer so he made a plan to make sure killer will no longer be next to outer as the skeleton teleport away and into his house he was making a plan to make this work out.

As the skeleton was planing the brake up for outer and killer he started to call killer's ex girlfriend and they started to plan this thing together.

———————————————————————————

Ink POV

I was up watching tv and noticed that the news was on it said that two skeletons have broken out off prison and are hiding from the law I got a bad feeling that they was not going to be found tonight I texted everyone and when outer texted me back she was in a panic  I told her to calm down and tell me what was wrong then outer told me that the police are the one's looking for Miller how the hell dose she know his name I typed outer on how dose she know his name and she looked down and said that Miller was her ex and she was the one who put him away in jail I was shocked and told outer that she can stay with us.

But all outer did was say she be fine killer is with her and that he also protected her if anything happened  as I was thinking nightmare asked if I was alright I told him what going on and he was a little worried.

Nightmare POV

I was worried about my best friend as I texted outer she was shocked and shy that I was texting her as I asked if she was alright she just text saying she fine as she told ink that killer will be with her I was happy but what is killer doing at outer s house as I was a little overprotective with both outer and my sister I told ink that I be right back and I teleport to outer and killer.

As I slammed the door open killer was looking at me and so was outer and I noticed that she was blushing that I was here.

Killer I'll give you ten minutes to run if you have touched killer as killer booked it I ran after him and told him I'll make sure you won't touch or hurt outer.

That's when killer yelled what's the problem me and outer are a couple I will not hurt her nightmare I stoped and smiled and said good that's all I need you to say.

We both stoped and outer ran to us and hugged us both I don't know why I was blushing and killer looked at me and I pushed outer to killer and teleport away.

I teleport to ink and she was cooking food I wrapped my arms around her and kissed ink neck as she moan softly.