𝟏𝟓

CHAPTER FIFTEEN

"Sooah? Can we talk out side?" Chan tapped her shoulder.

"Yeah, sure." She replied and followed him out.

They stood in the empty cold hallway, right outside Jaehyun's room.

"What do you want to talk about?" Sooah asked.

Chan took a deep breath, "I wanted to say that I'm sorry for pretty much everything I did and we're soulmates so this isn't how we're supposed to treat each other. Let's start again." He said.

Sooah looked at Chan and thought for awhile before nodding. "I'm sorry too. I judged you too early but I believe you're a good person."

Chan smiled. "Thank you Sooah, thank you for giving me another chance."

"You're welcome, Chan."

"And the soulmates made up, everybody give them a round of applouse!" Minho said while peeking out the door.

"Minho, seriously?" Chan rolled his eyes and laughed at his best friend.

"Keep it down, we're in a hospital and Jaehyun hasn't woken up yet we should be doing anything else but celebrating." Sooah said as she walked inside the room.

"Who said I didn't wake up yet?"

"Jaehyun!" She ran up to him.
"Are you feeling okay? I was so worried."

He nodded with a smile. "I'm okay. And congrats for making up with your soulmate"

But Jaehyun was so close to crying his eyes out.

"Yeah, I'm giving him another chance."

"Good for you. I'm happy for you two."

...

"Bye Jaehyun, make sure to get some rest." Everyone left Jaehyun's room after his parents came to take care of him.

"Do you have a ride home?" Chan asked Sooah.

Sooah nodded. "Yeah, I drove here and Kyora's going with me."

"Okay then, see you tomorrow." Chan waved and walked a separate direction with Minho, Johnny and Taeyong.

"Bye guys, see you." Sooah and Kyora waved at Yuta, Winwin and Taeil who got into their own cars.

"Kyora, let's go."

They got into Sooah's car but she then realized something.

"How did you get here? You came in with Minho and you can't drive."

"Umm..." she blushed.
"I accidentally texted him instead of you to give me a ride."

"Psh. Accidentally."

"I'm serious, it was an accident. Kind of."
"But, what are you gonna do now? Forget Jaehyun and go to Chan?"

"I never liked Jaehyun." Sooah shrugged.

"You do, don't lie to me. Or are you scared that you'll get separated when you fall in love with each other?"

"No, forget it. Let's go."

"I know you too well." Kyora laughed.

"I know you too well too. How's it going with Minho?" Sooah smirked.

"Nothing's going on."

"Hmm, okay. If he still hated you he wouldn't want to give you a ride."

"I don't know." Kyora sighed.
"He's confusing me. I don't know what to do."

"Yeah, I could tell. Just get to know him more. Ask him to go out for lunch or something."

"Should I?"

Sooah nodded. "Or he's probably gonna ask you out soon, who knows."

A/N:
Yes Sooah and Chan finally made up 😌