𝟐𝟔 - 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐍 𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆

CHAPTER TWENTY SIX

Sooah arrived him with puffy red eyes, she was about to run to her room and lock herself there but Roeun caught her.

"Damn you look awful." He commented.

"Thanks."

"Wait no, I didn't mean that. Wanna talk about it?"

She shook her head, "I just wanna be alone."

"Okay... I'm going to the convenience store, want anything?"

"Ice cream."

"That's all?"

"Yeah, thanks."

And she could finally enter her bedroom and lock herself there. She was about to fall asleep so that she could stop crying, but the doorbell rang.

"Roeun just left, why is he back already?" Sooah groaned and walked down her stairs.

She opened the door annoyed but it wasn't Roeun, but someone else instead.

"Why are you back already- Chan?" Sooah stood shocked to see the figure standing in front of her.

"I brought ice cream, brownies and chocolate. We can watch a movie and you can talk to me about it or do you want to go out and have a picnic?"

She stared at Chan, starting to cry again. Then she put her arms out and hugged him tight.

"Sooah do you want- nevermind I'll just go to the store." Roeun was about to ask which flavor of ice cream she wanted but decided to turn around after seeing the sight of Sooah and Chan.

10 YEARS LATER

"Do you have work today?" A 28-year-old Sooah asked while cooking lunch.

Chan nodded, "I have to finish some things in the office, why?"

"Jiah wanted to go to the park." She replied.

"Oh... is it okay if you go without me? The three of us can go eat dinner together tonight after I'm done with work." Chan suggested.

"Sure, we've been eating dinner at home this entire week."

"That's because your cooking is the best." Chan smiled.
"I'll get Jiah, I'm sure she's as hungry as me." He laughed and left the kitchen, walking into his daughter's playroom.

"Jiah, let's eat!" Chan called and smiled at the sight of the 4-year-old in front of him playing with her toys.

"Okay!" She smiled brightly at Chan.

Jiah looks so much like Sooah, especially her smile.

"Let's go." Chan picked her up and carried her into the dining room.

"Just in time, the spaghetti is done." Sooah said, placing three plates on the table.

The three sat together and ate their lunch, a happy small family.

"I wonder who her soulmate is" Chan randomly said.

"She's still a baby!" Sooah smacked his arm.

"Yeah but I'm curious!"

"I hope she won't go through the same thing as me." She joked.

"Hey what's that supposed to mean?" Chan whined.

...

"I have to go, have fun at the park. See you two tonight!" Chan kissed Sooah and Jiah on their foreheads before leaving the house.

"Come on, let's get ready to go to the park." Sooah reached her hand out for Jiah to hold.

She dressed up Jiah with a blue dress and blue shoes, made her look very cute.

"Aww my cute baby." Sooah smiled and kissed Jiah's cheek.

Sooah quickly dressed up too, leaving Jiah to play her dolls in her room.

"I can't wait!" Jiah excitedly exclaimed in the car on the way to the park.

"We're almost there, just five more minutes." Sooah smiled.

Jiah kept looking out, it has been raining for the past few days and the sky was finally clear again that day.

"We're here!" Sooah said and unbuckled her seatbelt then took Jiah out with her.

"I want to go on the swing." Jiah said while holding Sooah's hand.

"Sure." Sooah couldn't stop smiling at Jiah, she felt so lucky to have her.

After the swing, Jiah went to play on the playground and Sooah decided to sit at a bench nearby, making sure to watch her.

"Mommy, meet my new friend!" Exclaimed Jiah while running towards Sooah with a girl.
"Her name is Soomin!"

"Hi, Soomin." Sooah smiled.
"You two should take a pic-"

"Soomin!" A deep voice called out behind them.

He was too familiar to Sooah.

"Dad! Meet my new friend" Soomin smiled and ran up to him.

"Jaehyun..." Sooah stared at him in shock.

"Long time no see, Sooah." He smiled.

"You should go play with Soomin." Sooah said to Jiah.

She nodded and went to play hide and seek with Soomin. Jaehyun walked up to Sooah, smiling at her. It's been 10 years.

"How have you been?" He asked.

"Good, you?"

"I've been good too. Your daughter looks so much like you."

"Yeah... Jiah does."

"She has a nice name." Jaehyun commented.

"So, you fell for Lina, at the end."

He nodded. "Some things are meant to be, we worked things out and forgot about the past. Now I have Soomin by my side, too."

(a/n: all men do is lie >:( JKJK)

"That's nice, I'm glad we're all happy now." Sooah replied.

"We finally got our happy ending, just not with each other." 

THE END
*of chan ending