𝟎𝟏

CHAPTER ONE

Lee Sooah took a deep breath in before stepping into her new school. She took one more glance at her wrist, "B.C" vividly written on it.

"I hope you're here." She whispered then clutched her backpack straps, looking for her classroom.

"Dear students, welcome back to a new school year. We are happy to have you all back. Thank you and all the best." The principal announced through the speakers around school.

"Sooah!" A high-pitched voice called behind her.

"Kyora, hi!" She greeted, giving her best friend a hug.

"I'm so glad we're in the same school now." Kyora replied, clinging her arms with Sooah's
"Come on, let's go to class. I'll show you around later."

Sooah nodded at her and proceeded to walk towards their class when a bunch of students blocked their way.

"It's SKZ!" Some of the squealed.

"SKZ? Who's that?" Sooah questioned, puzzled.

"They're the most popular students in here. Lee Minho, Seo Changbin, Hwang Hyunjin, Han Jisung Kim Seungmin, Lee Felix, Yang Jeongin and finally, Bang Chan, the leader." Kyora explained.

Sooah nodded in understanding but furrowed her brows again. "What are they doing?"

"That? Oh. That's normal here. Usually, when new students join, they all match their wrists with SKZ to see if they're soulmates with anyone."

She couldn't help but let out a small laugh. "Really?"

"Yeah, you should go. Wait, BC?" Kyora read out her best friend's wrist.

"What's wrong?"

"You have to match your wrist with Bang Chan, right now." She pushed Sooah towards the crowd.

"No thank you."

An annoyed groan escaped Kyora's lips as she gave up.

"Move." A deep voice spoke behind Sooah.

She turned around to face Bang Chan.

"Didn't you hear me? I said move." He stared at her with a cold gaze.

Sooah rolled her eyes. "Who the hell do you think you are?"

Chan scoffed, lowering his height a bit to match hers. "I'm Bang Chan, the son of the school's owner. So technically, I own the school."

"And? You think that makes you so much more important than other people?"

He scoffed again. "Yes."

Sooah let out a huff, stepping aside to stand beside Kyora.

"Once you're here longer, you'll understand why I'm so important." He said, still with that cold gaze.

Then, they all left, following Bang Chan. Sooah turned to Kyora with an annoyed look.

"Are they always like this?" She questioned.

Kyora nodded. "And you are the first person who had the guts to say that to the Bang Chan."

~

"Is she a new student?" Jeongin asked Chan.

"She is. I've never seen her around and plus, if she wasn't a new student, she wouldn't have said that to me." He chuckled.

"Do you know her name?" Minho questioned.

He shook his head. "I don't need to know."

"I found out from her classmates. Her name is Lee Sooah."

"Oh, okay."

"Wait..." Hyunjin grabbed Chan's hand and turned it around.

"Ouch, be careful! Did you forget that my wrist is still twisted?"

"Sorry, but look. LSA. Lee Sooah?"

"Hyunjin, you're right! Chan, did you not match your wrists together by putting it side by side?" Jisung asked.

"No."

"Well, you should. Oh, is this the first time we see someone new who isn't in love with Chan on the first day?" Changbin raised his brow.

"She hates Chan." Minho added with a laugh.

"I'm going." Chan announced, standing up.

"Where?" Changbin asked.

"You told me to match my wrist, didn't you?"

"Oh, yeah. Go!"

~

"So, this is the library. That's the art room and that's the music room." Kyora told, pointing at each of the rooms in one area.

"Lee Sooah." Someone called.

Both Sooah and Kyora turned around and saw Chan standing in front of them.

"What do you want, the son of the school's owner?" Sooh asked, mimicking Chan.

He ignored and walked up towards her, grabbing her hand.

"What are you, ow!" She shrieked when both their wrists touch.

Sooah quickly withdrew her hand from his grip and hid it in her jacket.

"Don't hide my initials, soulmate." He smirked and walked away, smiling to himself.

"What just happened?" Sooah asked, looking down at her wrist.

"You and Chan are soulmates!" Kyora squealed, jumping around.

"Gosh, what did I do wrong in my previous life that this happened. Out of anyone, him?"

~

"What's wrong with Chan?" Felix asked and all the seven boys' turned towards their leader who was busy smiling to himself.

"Oi, what happened?"

"I found my soulmate." He replied with a big smile.

"And who is it?"

"Lee Sooah."

"Why are you falling in love with her already?" Seungmin knitted his brows.

"I'm just glad I met my soulmate. This is going to be fun, I'm going to annoy the hell out of her." He laughed. 

The seven members looked at each other and shook their heads, sighing.

"That is such a good way to win your soulmates heart, wow." Jeongin said sarcastically.