𝟐5 - 𝐉𝐀𝐄𝐇𝐘𝐔𝐍 𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆

CHAPTER 25
Here's to team Jaehyun

"Woah what's wrong Sooah?" Jaehyun asked while slowly caressing her head.

"I love you" she said between sobs.

Jaehyun pulled away from the hug and looked at her in shock.

"Wow" was all he could say.

"But it's fine if you still like Lina, I mean she's your soulmate and I'm not so-"

"No"
"I love you too" Jaehyun confessed

"I have always loved you, Sooah, and I will always love you."

Sooah smiled and hugged Jaehyun even tighter.

"Then be with me?" She asked.

Jaehyun chuckled "I thought I was supposed to ask that?"

"You're taking too long so I initiated"

He laughed again, hugging Sooah even tighter. "Hey let's go inside. It's cold out here"

Sooah sat down on a sofa in Jaehyun's living room, waiting for him to make some tea. A few minutes later, he came back holding two cups of hot green tea.

"Thank you Jae" she smiled and took one cup.

"Anything for my girl"

Sooah's cheeks turned red from hearing Jaehyun's sweet words. She smiled, then suddenly her smile disappeared as she remembered something.

"How do I tell Chan?" She asked.

Jaehyun let out a sigh, he was just as confused.

"Well, I think you should just be honest. There's nothing to hide. I'm pretty sure he knows you like me anyway" he shrugged.

Sooah laughed and shook her head, reaching for her phone in her pocket.

"Should I call him or ask to meet up so I can speak to him face to face?"

Jaehyun thought for a while and said "maybe face to face. That would be best"

Sooah nodded and texted Chan.

"Done. I told him to meet me at the park"

"That's good, do you want me to come with you?" Jaehyun asked.

Sooah nodded, "sure"

Not long after, Chan replied to Sooah's text, agreeing to meet at the park in ten minutes.

Sooah and Jaehyun left the house and walked hand in hand to the park that's near Jaehyun's house. As they arrived, they saw Chan sitting on one of the benches.

Sooah let go of Jaehyun's hand and approached Chan alone.

"Chan" she called.

The boy looked up at his soulmate and smiled, "hey"

Sooah sat next to him and took in a deep breath, preparing what she was going to say.

"So what did you want to talk about?"

"Chan, I'm really sorry"

Chan looked at her confused, "for what?"

"I love Jaehyun, I think I will always love him. I know you're my soulmate and I appreciate everything you've done for me but I just can't help it. I'm truly in love with him"

Chan stared at Sooah who had tears streaming down her face at this point. He stayed quiet for a while, processing everything Sooah just said.

"But he's not your soulmate"

Sooah cried, "I know, but it doesn't matter to me anymore. I'll do anything to be with Jaehyun, no matter what it takes. Even if we get separated or whatever, I just want to be with him as long as I can"