𝟎𝟖

CHAPTER EIGHT

"Why do you hate Chan so much? I get that he's annoying, but-"

"I hate all this soulmate shit." Sooah replied coldly.
"I just want to love whoever I love."

Jaehyun stared at her. "Who?"

She shrugged.

"What if Chan is the person you love, or will love?"

Sooah sighed. "You really think I'm going to like that guy? I heard so many things about him."

"Let me guess, acting like he's the best, thinking that everyone likes him and-"

"Yes, all that."

Jaehyun chuckled. "He's a nice person inside, believe me. He just acts like that because he's been hurt... by me and Seo Lina." He looked down.
"Give him a chance. He looked so hurt when you said you hated him."

"I'll think about that, not now, I don't want to think about him now." Sooah replied with a huff.

Jaehyun nodded. "Let's go, it's almost time to leave."

...

"Sooah, what happened?" Kyora asked, running to her best friend.

"I-"

"Don't believe whatever lie she's going to say. She made Chan sad and ran off with Jaehyun." Mireun cut Sooah's words and smirked.

"I'm not asking you, I'm asking Sooah." Kyora pulled Sooah away.
"So, what happened?"

"What Mireun said was true, weren't you there?"

Kyora shook her head. "I got lost until Minho found me, I heard people talking about you. But, Jaehyun?"

Sooah nodded. "I left Chan and walked away, Jaehyun ran after me."

"Do you... like Jaehyun?"

She widened her eyes in shock. "W-What? No, of course not."

"I know you too well, sadly. She barely even knows Jaehyun." Kyora whispered to herself. "We'll see."

"Attention everyone, it's time to leave! Gather up so we can make sure everyone is here."

Everyone started walking up towards the teacher, who was busy taking attendance and looking for students who were nowhere to be found. At last, the bus doors opened and everyone rushed in.

"There are no more empty seats..." said Sooah looking around.

"Sooah, you can sit here!" Jaehyun waved from his seaf and pointed at the two empty seats next to him, the rest of NCT were behind and in front of him.

"Thanks." Sooah smiled, sitting down in between Jaehyun and Kyora.

"Seats are full, sorry." A teacher said to Chan who was trying to get inside the bus with Minho.

Sooah accidentally turned to Chan who gave her and Jaehyun a glare before walking off to another bus.

"So, what are your findings?" Sooah asked both Kyora and Jaehyun.

"I wrote about Miss A and Day6." Kyora answered, taking her notes from her backpack.

"Mine's about Got7 and 2PM." Jaehyun said and showed Sooah his notes. "What about you?"

"Hmm... Twice and Stray Kids." She replied.

They discussed their findings all the way through the bus ride until Kyora fell asleep, and also the rest of the students in the bus, leaving it quiet and only Sooah and Jaehyun awake.

"Are you sleepy?" Jaehyun asked when he saw Sooah yawn.

She nodded, her eyes eventually slowly closed and her head fell on Jaehyun's shoulder unknowingly.

a/n:
This is how I'm trying to get the characters like:
Dao Ming Si = Chan
Hua Ze Lei = Jaehyun
Dong Shan Cai = Sooah

And Shancai liked Lei first :)