DISCLAIMER!! PLEASE READ

I HAVE SOME THINGS TO SAY BEFORE YOU START THIS SO PLEASE LISTEN:

1.
I understand that Y/N not knowing what you do in chapter 3 through around 5 is frustrating, but please leave me alone on it. she is not expected to know everything, this is a slow burner after all.

2.

despite this story being available to everyone, BDSM is more of a serious topic and shouldn't be taken lightly. I know a lot of people might not be as familiar with what people do in the scene as I might know, so please don't just start doing this stuff because of something you've read. if this is something that you actually might like, please put in proper research and look into it before thinking about starting this lifestyle. i don't want people to get the wrong idea from the community as well, dominants are very caring to the submissive and some of the more aggressive behavior you might see is just for use of the plot line.

3.
THE ENTIRE CHAPTER NINE THING, WHICH YOU WILL KNOW OF LATER, WAS A MISTAKE. it has taken me time to realize the seriousness for that incident. there is also a disclaimer after that chapter.

4.
it was my mistake to specify Y/N's looks and features. I understand that from comments, everyone looks and is different. this is my first fic and I though that by specifying Y/Ns looks, it would make writing easier. I have learned the reader comes before ease of writing. going further, I will not be specifying Y/Ns looks or her race.

5.
please do not make fun of Y/N in the comments. i base her partially off of myself, and when people bully and belittle Y/N, it feels like it's a direct hit to me.

6.
about spence in around chapter 4/6, HE DOESN'T KNOW!!!(you will see what I mean when you get there!)

7.
fetlife is mentioned in this fic. if you don't know, fetlife is a kink based website for people in your area to meet.

8.
I would also appreciate it if you could not try and get this story taken down. many of my friends on here have the same concerns and I have worked extremely hard on this story. it is something I take great pride in and it is something I put lots of my time into.

thank you.