Chapter Sixteen: Little Black Box

To your complete surprise, it was a matte, dark purple vibrator. Set with a wireless, matte purple remote. It had different vibration level and settings, going from low to extreme. The vibrator itself was almost a rounded L shape, the longer part would go inside of you while the shorter end would curve to your clit. You could also tell the vibrator was new, considering that you hadn't seen it in his special chest of things.

Did Reid just personally go out after you left his apartment and bought you a brand new vibrator? Had this been on his mind since this morning after breakfast? It's not like these are cheap either.

Was this really what Spencer had in mind for tonight?

"What is this for Spence?" Looking into his eyes, tilting your head.

"Tonight, I want you to wear that out to dinner and dancing at the club. If you even slightly misbehave, or if I just feel like it, I can punish you with this. Just knowing what this will do to you makes me want you that much more." His voice sounded cold, yet seductive. The way his words flowed out of his mouth was just so satisfying to your ears. He took the remote out of the box, slipping it into his pocket.

"We're going to be out with the team tonight Spencer, don't you think that's a little inappropriate?" You set the little black box on the kitchen table, crossing your arms.

"We aren't in work time, are we? Plus.." He started, pulling you in by your coat. " I think it will make our night that much more fun." He flashed a wink at you.

"Alright fine. Where is your lube so I can put it in?" Rolling your eyes at him, you picked the box back up, putting the top back on the box.

"It's in the lowest left draw of the chest. If you need any help, I'm just in the kitchen." He smirked at you.

"Nice try Spencie." Moving towards his bedroom, you shut the door behind you.

Taking a deep breath, you let out a huge gasp of air.

Ok.

Do you need to just recap to yourself what had just happened? Cause that was kind of a lot to process.

So, while out with the team tonight, Spencer Reid wants you up wear a remote controlled vibrator? It was unusual, but did sound like a whole lot of fun.

Opening the lowest left hand drawer to the chest, their was at least 10 bottles of lube, organized by if it was water based or not. For the sake of the silicon matte toy, you chose a water based lube.

You set your purse and jacket on the nightstand, bringing the bottle of lube with you to Spencer's bed.

Sitting by the edge of the bed, pulling down your jeans then underwear, you put some of the lube in your hand. First, you placed some of the lube on the toy itself, the rest you placed near your entrance. This would make it easier to slip the toy in.

Gradually, you slipped the toy into you. The toy wasn't huge, but it's not like you could feel it to much. Moving the other end of the toy to your clit, you grabbed a tissue off of Spencer's nightstand, whipping the extra lube off of yourself.

Quickly slipping your underwear back on, you pulled your jeans back up, buttoning them one again. You slipped the little black box in your jacket pocket. On your way out of Spencer's bedroom, you placed the lube back into the left hand drawer. Grabbing your jacket and purse before opening the doors.

"Is it in well?" Spencer looked you up and down as you walked up to him, his body leaning against the chairs to his table.

"Yep. All is good." You held a thumbs up to him, seeing his slowly pulling something out of his pocket. It's the remote. His fingers grazing down to the power button.