02. blond hairs

talia huffed and puffed as she ran after rickon stark. he was only a boy of 10 but he could run much faster than she could. his twin brother bran was even faster, but he prefered to climb the tall stone walls of winterfell instead of playing tag through the castle. 

"ok you can slow down now, ricky!" talia screeched. she had given him the new nickname after he took an immediate liking to her and he seemed to enjoy her nickname for him. the boy looked behind his shoulder at her and grinned an mischevious grin. 

"never!" he screamed. suddenly, he ran into someone. it was theon greyjoy. 

"what the fuck are you both doing?" he asked with a frown as the two both came to a stop in front of him. 

"playing tag," rickon innocently said with puppy dog eyes, "will you play with us theon?"

"a man doesn't have time to play such foolish games!" theon said.

talia smirked up at him and his face flushed as he remember how she kissed him on the cheek. "good thing I don't see any men then, theon greyjoy," she said, "now come on, play with us."

theon only scoffed and stomped away, his boots covered in mud. it had rained all night and winterfell was cold, which made the ground very muddy and soggy. 

"why is theon so mean?" rickon said tugging on her hand.

"because he has a crush on me," talia smirked.

"what is that?" he asked.

"I will tell you when you're older, little ricky," she said, "10 year olds don't need to know what that is now."

rickon stomped his feet and ran off and talia only laughed. she looked towards the stables and saw theon brushing a horses fur with a brush. she wanted to go over and tease him more but when she looked down at her skirt she gasped. it was covered in mud. and that was not acceptable. she knew her mother would be mad.

talia thought about her mother when she walked to her room. miley taint was a prim and proper woman but was said to be the most beautiful woman in the entire world. she passed her looks down to talia and soon people started to say that she was the most beautiful woman in the entire world. her eyes were the same blue color as the ocean outside her window at home and her hairs were blond and perfectly styled and never had a hair out of place. she wore the most expensive dresses that money could buy because house taint was one of the most rich houses in all of westeros and also the most powerful, even more than house lannisters.

talia dressed into a pink dress with blue ribbons and lace. it was very pretty and she looked gorgeous. she would have prefered to wear pants and a shirt but her mother wouldn't let her. but talia found it easier to shoot a bow and use a sword with pants instead of a dress. she wasn't like other rich girls who loved dresses and dolls. talia was bored so she went to the godswood and stood under the big tree with red leafs. she had never seen one before.

"it is called a wierwood tree." said the voice behind her.

talia looked at the black haired boy behind her. it was jon snow the bastard. "hi jon snow," talia politely said with a grimace, "how are you?"

"i'm good," jon replied but his face was sad. talia felt pity for him when he stood beside her. "isn't it a pretty tree?" jon asked.

"yes it's rather cool with it's red leafs, i've never seen anything so beautiful," talia spoke.

"i have," jon said looking at her longingly. he thought she was very gorgeous when he saw her ride on her horses through the gates of winterfell and he hadn't been able to stop thinking about her since. he saw how she kissed theon greyjoy's cheek and he wished she would do that to him.

talia looked up at him and felt pity for him again because he looked so sad and he was being so nice. "i should go now," she told him. his face got all sad again so she stood on her tip toes and kissed him on the lips. "goodbye jon,"

talia had a feeling something bad was about to happen so she strode off quickly and went to the middle of the castle where a big group of people were. laying still on the ground was little bran stark with his mother and brother rickon and robb leaning over him crying. it looked like he fell from the tower he had been climbing and talia was instantly suspicious. she had seen bran climb all over the walls of winterfell and didn't think he would ever fall.

talia sneaked into the castle but she didn't know someone was watching her and following her. when she got to the top of the tower she looked around but noone was there. she poked her head out the window and looked down and the people were now moving bran inside and he looked dead but talia knew he couldn't be. she had hope he would live. suddenly theon walked in with a suspicious look on his face.

"what are you doing in here?" theon asked her suspiciously. 

"something isn't right, bran couldn't have fell," talia sadly insisted, "i just saw him climbing an hour ago."

talia started to cry so theon walked over and hugged her. "its ok, it isn't your fault," theon told her.

talia cryed into his shirt then pulled away, still suspicious of the whole thing. "something isn't right," she spoke to theon again. 

talia kneeled on the ground and looked around and suddenly saw a long blond hair. it almost looked like hers but much longer and not curly and smooth. "look theon," talia said with a gasp, "look at this hair?"

"who's is it?" theon asked dumbfounded.

"cersei lannister," talia answered him and looked up at him, "it belongs to cersei lannister. she did this."