Untitled Part 4

talia ranup the stairs with her beautiful skirts trailing behind her. she was running up the stairs to go to jamie's room, where he was waiting for her. for the past few years they had been seeing eachother in private and she wanted to now make their relatonship publicly. but now she knew that he was having fornication with his TWIN cersei. 

talia banged on his door until he oppened it but accidentally punched him in the face! she wasn't upset or sorry and she shoved him out of the way while he pinched his bloody nose. "what in the hells are you doing?!" jamie screamed at her. he closed the door shut with a slam.

"you cheated on  me!" talia screamed back

"what? no i didnt?" jamie insisted. "i would never do that to you talia. i would never treat you bad or hurt you or cheat on you. EVER. and i mean that. i would rather die."

"then die because you cheated on me!" talia shrieked. "you intercoursed with your SISTER of all people! cersei!!"

"okay i admit it, i did, but i was thinking about you the whole time. i only did that because i missed you and i saw you kiss theon greyjoy and jon snow. it is unfair so i did that and its only happened a few times." jamie said.

"do not lie to me jamie lannister!!!" talia stamped her foot onthe floor and begun to cry. "its OVER! i never want to speak to you again!"

"before you do that i have to talk to you about something please talia!" jamie cried too.

"fine what is it?" talia said.

"i have a secret to tell you that i heard from ser tywin lannister my father. its very important and a huge secret so you cante tell." Jaime said.

"okay what is it??" talia askked.

"you are only a half taint." jamie said. its a big secret but your mother, lara taint, is a targareyen. YOU are a targaryen."

"what???? that is not true!!!" talia cried more. but then she read his mind and she could feel he was telling the truth.

"you are able to do that becaose you have the blood of the dragon" jamie said. "you are special talia. you can call upon dragons and make them do whatever you want and talk to them allt he time and you can do it with people too. you must protect king robert from littlefinger otherwise he will die. littlefinger is going to have him killed with my sister cersei. THAT is why i fornicate with her. she tell me things."

"well what about your kids???" talia asked. "they are yours and cersei's."

"they are yours if you want them to be. you can control joffrey. just adopt them and we can forget cersei. however my father lord tywin lannister wants you to marry rob stark because he is goingt o fight against us. we need your power and strength. im afraid this is good-bye for now."

"don't break up with me jamie i love you!" talia screamed so loudly. "this is not going to happen i won't let her have you! i have to save you!!!!"

jamie kissed her. "you already have." then he kissed her harder and then they fornicated on him and cerseis bed and talia felt good. she got her revenge on cersei and now se would get her revenge on rob stark too. no matter what cost.

Hello all fans and friends its Olivia. I am back with another chapter as you can see. Its a very sad one this time because talia and Jamie broke up but he told her news that will change her hole story. Do you think she will get revenge on Rob? Also I received a message from Millie_055 saying people are talking behind my back and that is harrassment so I would appreicate it if you would NOT. i really dont abreciate people who ACT like they are my friends, making FUN of ME. 

Any ways I will update more that its Summer but I am in Summer schools o I will still be busy. Thankyou for the people who ACTUALLY support ME and not bully me right tomy FACE.